Getting Married? Ditch the disposable cameras and try WedPics - The #1 Photo and Video Sharing App made just for YOUR wedding. WedPics is the easiest way to capture unlimited guest photos of your wedding events!
TOP 10 REASONS TO USE WEDPICS:
1. Capture unlimited photos taken by all of your wedding guests
2. WedPics is private (#hashtags are not)
3. Filters, stickers, and text make capturing wedding photos FUN for guests
4. Instantly enjoy every photo taken by your guests in 1 place. No more emailing or texting for pictures
5. Download everyone's photos in high resolution after the wedding day
6. Order prints directly from the app or website, delivered straight to your door
7. Folks with regular digital cameras can upload directly to your WedPics website
8. Unlike other apps, WedPics does not own your photos
9. Have full control over your wedding album (delete or share any photos)
10. Easily invite your guests via Text and Email. It’s as easy as sharing your Wedding ID
HOW DOES IT WORK?
WedPics Wedding Photo App is the FREE, fun, and easy way for your wedding party, family, and friends to share their photos & videos in a personalized wedding album! Enter the unique Wedding ID, take photos & videos, add custom filters and voilà, every photo & video captured during your wedding experience by your guests is instantly uploaded to your album! From wedding showers to the rehearsal dinner to your honeymoon, and every other social event surrounding your big day - collect it all with WedPics! Getting married? Set up your WedPics App TODAY!
If you would like a Wedding ID to test the app, please use ID: demo
TechCrunch: “A (photo) sharing app that replaces those stupid disposable cameras. That’s where WedPics comes in.”
Mashable: "A new app called WedPics is looking to revolutionize how guests capture pictures at weddings."
Featured on The Knot, WeddingWire, WeddingChannel, Wedding Chicks, NYT, Mashable, TechCrunch, The Next Web, ABC, NBC, BBC, and many others!
What are other wedding couples saying about WedPics? See our 5 star reviews!
This version adds full screen support for iPhone X and iPhone Plus devices.
Stay tuned for more!
Ratings and Reviews
MEET THE PAYNE’S
This was the first wedding I ever been a part of!! Words couldn’t describe the time I got to spend with old and new friends. Or how got to sponge up so much knowledge from all the treasures representing decades of black history and black culture. Time stood still for me!! And nothing short of “AMAZING” could be said about the actual wedding itself!! Hands down one of the absolute best times in my life!! So to the bride and groom (M. and Amelia) Haaa!!! Thanx again for letting me be a part of you guys life. Everything was, as it should be. Great!! Everything exceeeept 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🙄🙄🙄😮😲😠😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬 OH YEAH!! Everything was great except that dag gon DAYS INN!!! DAYS INN by WYNDAM!! 🤨 I ain’t forgot y’all!! Mmm hmmmm I’m a oooh!! Mmm hmmmm let me leave this review real quick I’m out. Lol Happy Life Love Birds 🦅 Whaaaannn
You can bring a horse to water...
This app is simple enough. It works decently. Unfortunately it’s super difficult to get your guests to actually use it. I had people call me after the wedding and say they wanted to use it but the app and website makes everyone sign up before they can upload pictures. If you’ve got older guests or some tinfoil hat folks, this is a dealbreaker for them.
Now, unfortunately because of the pricing structure I’m or the money I put down for a the premium features and not one guest uploaded pictures.
If you’ve got super tech savvy guests you might be able to use this, but in that case you probably could get by using some other social media platform. The use case for this was if you have guests that don’t use social media, and unfortunately it requires the same sort of signup that social media apps require.
Just use a hashtag
We used wedpics for our wedding theee years ago ... and the wedpics app is STILL emailing our guests to try and sell them photos from the day.
As for the day of, getting app adoption is hard. We printed out the little cards, had them everywhere and even announced the app, asking friends and family to use it. It was helpful to have photos from those that did, but we lost out on photos from all who didn’t. Even now still discovering photos we’ve never seen.
Bottom line, just make a hashtag, share it with your guests and gather the photos from the various social media platforms. Easier and doesn’t come with the years of obnoxious spam.
- deja Mi
- 93.4 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2018 Interactive Memories, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Diamond Package $14.99
- Unlimited HQ Photo Downloads for You $14.99
- Unlimited High Quality Downloads for Everyone in this Wedding $24.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.