Let your kids build their own rockets with superb retina graphics, launch them into space and race through the asteroid field to rescue all the aliens. Ideal for 2-6 year olds
#1 Educational Game in 16 countries.
#1 App for ages 5 & Under in 5 countries.
#1 Kids App in Belgium.
#1 Family Game in 6 countries.
• Build the rocket you want with 64 rocket pieces to choose from!
• Choose to play as one of 10 astronauts
• Fly through space, collecting up to 6 different aliens as you go
• Completely text-free so kids can play intuitively
• *NEW* Collect all 6 planets floating in space
Be sure to check out our other app Wee Subs!
"Simple and real fun" - Apps4Kids
"Wee Rockets is an awesome game for kids" -Famigo
"Bygg en rymdraket och flyg den" - PappasAppar.se
"En skøn skøn app!" - Mors Apps
"Top Quality kids app" - Kids App World
ABOUT WEE TAPS
Our goal is to make fun, high quality apps with creative and educational value for kids. We want kids to be able to play safely without parents worrying about in-app purchases or third party advertising. Instead, they should be concentrating on having fun!
* Updated for iOS11
• If your kids enjoy playing Wee Rockets, please take the time to give us a nice review. We’re indie developers and it really helps.
Ratings and Reviews
This is truly one of the best apps for children 2-3 years old. They easily pick it up and enjoy it endlessly.
Cute, but not a ton of content
Really cute graphics and nice sounds (although I wish it said, "3-2-1 blastoff!" instead of the three beeps). This would be great for a child under 2 or so, and I think my 2.5 year old will enjoy it... But definitely not enough for a child in the 4-6 range. I like the mission and the positive reinforcement. Edit: wow, my 2.5 year old LOVES this, so I added a star back. She is having a blast (!) with it and the repetition actually seems like a comforting plus to her. It's really so cute and great music.
Cute... But overpriced.
This is a very cute app... But I was expecting it to do more for the price. My 3 yr old loves Rockets and most of the games I've found were too advanced for him. This one seemed perfect. He loved it for the first 5 minutes, then had explored all it had to offer and moved on to other games. It's cute and the idea is great- maybe just needs a few more levels to challenge him?
- Alain Hufkens
- 88.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Wee Taps, Alain Hufkens, Paddy Donnelly
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.