Grow your Weed Inc business in the best idle game! Collect and upgrade dozens of your favorite weed strains like Sour Diesel, Grand Daddy Purple, and Trainwreck to profit in this new strategic idle game. Manage every stage of production of marijuana, hemp, buds and the dankest strains from the grow room, processing room, and your storefront. Hire managers, upgrade your strains, and expand to new locations as you build your weed empire.
● Manage your Dispensary, Processing, and Grow Rooms as you expand your business.
● Earn crates to unlock rewards, collect powerful new strains, and upgrade existing ones.
● Hire unique managers who give special limited time boosts and power-ups to your locations.
● Expand to locations across the country in Los Angeles, Seattle, Denver, and New York City! Canada too.
● Build and upgrade your strain collection with dozens of your favorite Indica, Sativa, and Hybrid weed strains.
● Renovate your locations to boost their income and attract bigger customers.
● Play Limited Time Events & Tournaments
● Check in everyday for amazing rewards
Join us online:
* Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WeedIncGame/
* Instagram: weed_inc_game
* Twitter: @Weed_Inc_Game (https://twitter.com/Weed_Inc_Game)
Please note Weed Inc is a free-to-play experience, but some game items are available for purchase using real money. A network connection is also required.
Got any problems or suggestions?
Feel free to send a message to
* It's our 1 Year Anniversary! Follow our Social Media Channels to earn prizes from 4/18 - 4/21!
* A new continent has been added to the game! Europe will be opening soon with 5 new cities to unlock, 18 new Managers, and 15 new strains!
* Tokins earned from all free and paid crates have been increased significantly
Ratings and Reviews
One of my favorite idle games
I really enjoy this game. It is fun to play even without making any in-app purchases. The prestige system is fun and I love obtaining new strains. My only issue is I have looked for guides and such online and I can’t find an explanation as to why two of the same strains make different amounts. For example, if I plant Sour Diesel in one plot and then another Sour Diesel in the plot next to it, the one on the right makes more per second than the one on the left even if they are the same level with the same number of budsmen. I think this is because each additional plot is worth more than the previous ones but I have not been able to find a definitive answer. But overall it is a great game!
EDIT: The developer responded and let me know that yes each additional plot generates more value than the one before it and they are working on making this more clear within the game. Thanks devs!
Developer Response ,
We're still working on this! Thank you for the suggestion and taking the time to write us!
Great game! Crashes A LOT though.
I love a good strategy game like the next phone addict and this one delivers. I like the new add ones as well with daily incentives to log on and see how your “farms” are doing and the expansions are difficult but achievable which makes the challenge of getting them worth it. My only real problem with this game is it crashes so much. If a certain ad comes up for the hourly multiplier, it crashes. If I’m trying to get a random incentive by watching an ad, it crashes. Lately it crashes just because I switched locations and skipped the ad so it wouldn’t crash. Can’t win here. I even tried it on different devices and I’ve had the same issue. Ah well. Hopefully the developers work out the kinks because I refuse to spend money at all in an app where I’m. It even sure my progress has been saved. I’ve been burned by that before.
Developer Response ,
Sorry to hear this is happening! This is an issue we are actively investigating and hoping to resolve. If you haven't already please contact us at email@example.com so we can look into the issue and grant compensation. You can also save your progress by attaching your Facebook account by tapping on the Gear icon. Thank you for taking the time to rate us!
Wish I could give it 5
This is an amazing game. Somehow, it just doesn't feel like other idle games... it is just so much more special and entertaining. Perhaps because you can have multiple locations and unlock and upgrade new strands. The reason I am not giving 5 stars is because this game drains my battery. I had just taken my phone off the charger and after about 10 minutes of playing, my phone's battery was at 65%. It also heats my phone up a lot. I do have an iPhone 6 on iOS 10 which is about 2 years old. The battery life is probably about 80% of what it used to be. But not many other games drain my battery this bad. It's usually only ones with amazing graphics that you'd only see on consoles and PC. But I guess this is an exception. Despite this, it's still an amazing game. Just wish I could play without needing to also have my phone charging.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the kind words and sorry about your battery issues! We are constantly working to improve stability and performance and hope this issue will be resolved over time.
- Metamoki Inc.
- 334 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Metamoki, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Cup o' Gems $1.99
- Starter Pack #1 $4.99
- SF Offer #2 $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.