It's time to grow you Weed business! Collect and upgrade dozens of your favorite weed strains like Sour Diesel, Grand Daddy Purple, and Trainwreck in this new strategic idle game. Manage every stage of production from the grow room, processing room, and your storefront. Hire managers, upgrade your strains, and expand to new locations as you build your weed empire.
● Manage your Dispensary, Processing, and Grow Rooms as you expand your business.
● Earn crates to unlock rewards, collect powerful new strains, and upgrade existing ones.
● Hire unique managers who give special limited time boosts and power-ups to your locations.
● Expand to locations across the country in Los Angeles, Seattle, Denver, and New York City!
● Build and upgrade your strain collection with dozens of your favorite Indica, Sativa, and Hybrid weed strains.
● Renovate your locations to boost their income and attract bigger customers.
To: Weed Inc. Growers
Subject: New Event Format, Event Strain Rewards & more!
* Events now unlock unique & powerful Strains each week!
* New Event Format: Cash Goals! Collect enough cash & earn event rewards.
* New ways to earn Strain Cards, Boosts, Cash, Gems & more through Ad Offers
* Initial Seed limits for Common strains have been increased by 2
* Balance & Pacing improvements have been made to the first 4 locations.
We love feedback, email us at email@example.com!
Ratings and Reviews
One of my favorite idle games
I really enjoy this game. It is fun to play even without making any in-app purchases. The prestige system is fun and I love obtaining new strains. My only issue is I have looked for guides and such online and I can’t find an explanation as to why two of the same strains make different amounts. For example, if I plant Sour Diesel in one plot and then another Sour Diesel in the plot next to it, the one on the right makes more per second than the one on the left even if they are the same level with the same number of budsmen. I think this is because each additional plot is worth more than the previous ones but I have not been able to find a definitive answer. But overall it is a great game!
EDIT: The developer responded and let me know that yes each additional plot generates more value than the one before it and they are working on making this more clear within the game. Thanks devs!
We're still working on this! Thank you for the suggestion and taking the time to write us!
Wish I could give it 5
This is an amazing game. Somehow, it just doesn't feel like other idle games... it is just so much more special and entertaining. Perhaps because you can have multiple locations and unlock and upgrade new strands. The reason I am not giving 5 stars is because this game drains my battery. I had just taken my phone off the charger and after about 10 minutes of playing, my phone's battery was at 65%. It also heats my phone up a lot. I do have an iPhone 6 on iOS 10 which is about 2 years old. The battery life is probably about 80% of what it used to be. But not many other games drain my battery this bad. It's usually only ones with amazing graphics that you'd only see on consoles and PC. But I guess this is an exception. Despite this, it's still an amazing game. Just wish I could play without needing to also have my phone charging.
Thank you for the kind words and sorry about your battery issues! We are constantly working to improve stability and performance and hope this issue will be resolved over time.
Fun, addicting. But when you reach out just past the billions, the dispensary slows down and can’t keep up with the production, and the customer selling is TOO SLOW. Unreasonable selling prices for the upgrade price has made my arms tired from tapping. The weed buying/upgrade price is unreasonable for how much is being produced. Then it suddenly turns into a pay to play. In other words, the ratio of money earned to money you have to spend to make more is like 1:10
One will get into the quintillion’s maybe after a year of game play, if your arms haven’t fallen off.
————EDIT - I’ve breached the Quintillions, had to be away but the rate of which you make money while away seems a little user friendly, keep playing and don’t give up! I give 5 Stars now
Don't forget that you can renovate and it will increase profits by 8x. You can also upgrade your sales manager and bottler to increase profits. Replanting is also a flat fee and certain strain combinations net more money. Thank you for the feedback!
- Metamoki Inc.
- 343.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Metamoki, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Cup o' Gems $1.99
- Starter Pack #1 $4.99
- SF Offer #2 $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.