By Entercom Communications Corp.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The all-new WEEI Live app is here! New England's top sports app has been redesigned to feature:
- Improved Live Streaming Experience: Listen to the WEEI Sports Radio Network's original programming with an all-new streaming player.*
- Boston sports news and analysis: We have organized our content by team so that you can access news, columns and audio for your favorite team(s) in one place.
- Enhanced Live Scoring: Go deeper with live scoring powered by STATS. Get in game updates, box scores and player information.
- Audio: Listen Live, On Demand or check out our new podcasts section.
- Open Mic: Have something to say? Submit a :10 second audio message directly to the station. We may use it on the air!
The WEEI Live app remains a must have for all Boston sports fans. Stay connected to your favorite teams and WEEI shows anytime.
*WEEI is prohibited from streaming Red Sox broadcasts.
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s audience measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, such as Nielsen’s TV Ratings.
To learn more about our digital audience measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
What's New in Version 3.6.3
Loud, Obnoxious Advertisements.
A Bostonian in Florida for the winter, I like to stream local radio from the "Hub". The WEEI app is just too aggravating to listen to because of the horrendously irritating Progressive Insurance ads. First of all, it sounds like the volume control has been cranked up about 5 notches. Flo's disgusting, manly voice goes through your head like a piercing arrow. They're supposed to be funny but end up making you hate the company and change stations. AutoZone ads play at the normal volume.
Also, Dennis and Callahan, in the morning are racists. They are constantly bashing blacks, Latinos, gays, women, and so on. The two of them should be fired.
The app constantly crashes during playback of on demand segments. Seems like basic technology in 2015, and yet why is it so difficult for EEI to deliver a product that works?
Updated August 2015: I was able to listen to one segment today, but after that I can't do a thing without it crashing. Hard to understand why they can't get it this app to work.
Updated January 2016: Continues to crash from time to time on the iPad. Very frustrating. Trying to catch up on last night's post-game segments, but everything crashes after a minute or two.
App is ok but it needs to be improved
It hardly ever works on weekends mostly on Sunday. It either won't work at all or it works for a minute or two and cuts out. And on weekdays after 8:00 pm it does the same thing. But I still like it a lot. But it would be cool if you could fix the late night and Sunday problem of cutting out. Thank you. You're a great station
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Jan 02, 2016
- Version: 3.6.3
- Size: 7.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Entercom Communications Corp.
- © Entercom
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.