Week Agenda Ultimate
By Johan Burgler
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Keeping your schedule straight as you go through your day, and look to the weeks ahead, is a proverbial snap with the Week Agenda Ultimate app. Elegantly designed, this agenda app gives you a nice overview of the current week with pages to turn to upcoming, or preceding weeks. It has a classic day-planner feel.
● Apple Watch support
● Stylish week view
● Browse through weeks easy
● Week numbers
● Like a personal organizer
● Multiple calendar support
● Retina support
● Multi language: over 22 languages and your own region notation
● Universal app: iPhone app and iPad app in one buy!
● Today Widget
● Multitasking on iPad in iOS 9 or later
● Swipe left or right to turn the pages
● Fast browsing with 2 fingers for a month and 3 fingers for a year.
● Tap on the day title ('monday') for a day calendar view.
● Long press on a day for a new event
● Tap on an event for edit
● Tap on top of the page for a menu bar. From there you can select your calendars, return to the current day and access a help popup.
What's New in Version 1.20
• No more in-app purchases
Just starting but...
I am just getting started with this app, so not much to say to relate to it overall use at the moment. What I don't like at first glance is holidays showing up double? I try to eliminate holidays on my personal calendar period. They take up space for no reason and at first glance I think there is something on my calendar I need to take care of. I don't need help to remember when it's a holiday. I just want them gone. But here they are showing up twice. Taking up two lines on the day. When I can figure out how to get rid of them, I will come back and change the rating, otherwise I will be deleting the app and using my own set up. It's that irritating to me.
Just bought it and I'm already totally in love with it! Finally - a calendar app that looks and works like the pocket calendars we all carried and used for so long. You can finally see everything on a busy day without scrolling or changing views or whatever. Seamless integration with all your other calendars. THANK YOU for filling a big gap in the world of calendar apps!
Getting Better All the Time, But.....
I love the app's clean interface. A few things that would be really helpful and allow this app to be rated five stars would be to allow for manual re-ordering of tasks or information, allow for checking off completed items either graying them out with strikethrough, or graying them out with checkmark, syncing across devices, and finally allow a quicker way to add multiple items at a time.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: May 16, 2016
- Version: 1.20
- Size: 2.8 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Johan Burgler
- © 2013 Johan Burgler
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.