Week Agenda Ultimate
By Johan Burgler
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Keeping your schedule straight as you go through your day, and look to the weeks ahead, is a proverbial snap with the Week Agenda Ultimate app. Elegantly designed, this agenda app gives you a nice overview of the current week with pages to turn to upcoming, or preceding weeks. It has a classic day-planner feel.
● Apple Watch support
● Stylish week view
● Browse through weeks easy
● Week numbers
● Like a personal organizer
● Multiple calendar support
● Retina support
● iPhone 5 support
● Multi language: over 22 languages and your own region notation
● Universal app: iPhone app and iPad app in one buy!
● Today Widget
● Swipe left or right to turn the pages
● Fast browsing with 2 fingers for a month and 3 fingers for a year.
● Tap on the day title ('monday') for a day calendar view.
● Long press on a day for a new event
● Tap on an event for edit
● Tap on top of the page for a menu bar. From there you can select your calendars, return to the current day and access a help popup.
What's New in Version 1.16
• Japanese Translation
Simple, classic, and amazingly helpful!!
I sincerely recommend this to anyone who likes the "classic planner" feel but doesn't want to carry around a bulky Franklin [like calendar/organizer]. Don't get me wrong I LOVE my Franklin. But this is so convenient and it syncs between my devices and can send me reminders!! And it's got the feel of an old school planner which I love ❤️❤️ if you've got a smart phone, and any kind of "life" you need this.
I absolutely love this planner! I used to carry around a paper planner because my phone's calendar layout isn't easy to scan and see what's going on, but this one I can see a whole week at a time. Also I love the minimalist look of it; it's not clustered or gimmicky like other app calendars I have tried.
Great app but...
I want to know why I can't go back more than a month to add things to the calendar that I need to remember? I love this app because it is like my pocket calendar but I need to reference things that I previously forgot to write down. Is this a glitch?
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jul 09, 2015
- Version: 1.16
- Size: 2.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Johan Burgler
- © 2013 Johan Burgler
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Holidays United States$0.99
- Moon Phases calendar$0.99
- Religious holidays$0.99
- Weather calendars$1.99
- Calendars - Pro Baseball US 2014 edition$0.99
- Calendars - NCAAF Division 1A American Football Men United States 2015-2016$0.99
- Week Numbers$0.99
- Calendars - Pro Football USA 2014-2015 edition$0.99
- Calendars - Pro American Football Men United States 2015-2016 edition$0.99
- Calendars - Pro Ice Hockey Men United States 2015-2016 edition$0.99