Week Agenda Ultimate
By Johan Burgler
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Keeping your schedule straight as you go through your day, and look to the weeks ahead, is a proverbial snap with the Week Agenda Ultimate app. Elegantly designed, this agenda app gives you a nice overview of the current week with pages to turn to upcoming, or preceding weeks. It has a classic day-planner feel.
● Apple Watch support
● Stylish week view
● Browse through weeks easy
● Week numbers
● Like a personal organizer
● Multiple calendar support
● Retina support
● Multi language: over 22 languages and your own region notation
● Universal app: iPhone app and iPad app in one buy!
● Today Widget
● Multitasking on iPad in iOS 9 or later
● Swipe left or right to turn the pages
● Fast browsing with 2 fingers for a month and 3 fingers for a year.
● Tap on the day title ('monday') for a day calendar view.
● Long press on a day for a new event
● Tap on an event for edit
● Tap on top of the page for a menu bar. From there you can select your calendars, return to the current day and access a help popup.
What's New in Version 1.23
• Themes! Change the appearance by selecting one of the four brand new themes.
Tip: the settings can be found by tapping on top of the page for a menu bar and tapping the settings icon.
Don’t like the new Themes
I love this app and so was excited when I saw there were new themes Iisted in the change log. However, after updating the app, I was disheartened with the designs of the new themes
I don’t feel the themes are well designed and believe they have a negative impact on usability and appreciation. They seem to obscure the content to a point where you can’t easily read the text, especially if you are colour blind or have limited vision.
The default theme is perfect.
I have not regard my star rating as a result of the these but I have given it 4 stats as it can improve in the area of UX.
Moreover, I think additional UX work can be improved upon by making it easy to find the settings via a more intuitive UX & UI affordance.
As a UX professional, I’d be more than happy to assist you in this regard. I’d like to help you make this great app in to an awesome app.
Tons of potential BUT !!!!
I love the app, it's easy to use( easier on iPhone IMO). I don't care for the themes BUT the app does have a need for this idea. The ONLY thing that tells you that you're on the Current week is a little grey dot on the current day, hope that makes sense.
This app NEEDS the CURRENT WEEK to be differentiated from past and future weeks by something like the theme idea! There has to be more than that simple grey dot to tell you you're on the current week!
I've set appointments for the future, left the app running i.e. did not close it out and then go back to look at something forget to look for that little itty-bitty dot on the current day and then accidentally schedule something for the wrong week.
Being able to use the theme idea on the current week ONLY would allow the user to absolutely know 100% they are on the current week schedule!!!!
This is the only reason I gave the app 2 stars, dropping it from four!
Love the layout
The layout of this calendar app is spot on. I would love to be able to add ad-hoc notes either by handwriting/pencil or typing
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 12, 2017
- Version: 1.23
- Size: 3.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Johan Burgler
- © 2013 Johan Burgler
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.