***** BEST CALENDAR APP WORLDWIDE *****
Does your ordinary iPhone, iPod or iPad calendar give you insufficient insight and options? Then Week Calendar is the solution for you. Whether you use iCloud, Exchange or Google calendar, Week Calendar is the most user friendly and the all-round calendar app worldwide for everyone that needs to get the most out of their calendar app.
AVAILABLE IN 25 DIFFERENT LANGUAGES
Week Calendar is available on iPad, iPhone and iPod touch. Week Calendar supports 25 different languages.
FAST AND EASY TO USE
Adding, repeating and moving events is now much easier than ever before. And with its magnificent interface and intuitive usability, working with Week Calendar is a pleasure for both light as extensive users.
Week Calendar provides a clear and detailed overview based on day, week, (mini)month or year level. Furthermore, Week calendar takes away the limitations of the standard iOS calendar, for example by showing a weekly overview of all your appointments for the upcoming week.
PACKED WITH USEFUL FUNCTIONS
Move your appointments by simply dragging, copying and pasting them. Clear up a busy schedule by assigning different colors to various appointments and events. Powerful reminder functions make sure you’ll always remember your events. Customizable week numbers or repetitive options and many other functions suited to your own personal needs. Using your digital calendar was never easier!
SUBSCRIBE TO HOLIDAYS, SPORTS AND OTHER EVENTS
Add additional subscriptions to sports games, national holidays and more to your calendar from the calendar store. Accidentally scheduling an appointment on your free day now belongs to the past!
MOST IMPORTANT FEATURES:
* Local calendar invite, enabling you to send invitations using a local calendar too.
* Magnificent overview of your appointments and events
* Viewing all your events for the week at one glance
* Simply relocate events using drag and drop
* Calendar overview by day, week, month and year
* Batch operations
* Various icons for different events
* Group templates
* Works without setup for all calendar services supported by iOS (CalDAV, Exchange, iCal, iCloud, birthdays, subscriptions)
* Supports synching of the calendars
* Quickly add events on the right time using tap-and-hold
* Pinch to zoom
* Relocate, cut and paste appointments
* Link contacts to events
* Rotates with screen
* Advanced repetition rules
* Customizable display
* Full customization of events
* Full screen support
* Invite participants / share appointments and events by e-mail
* Time zone support
* Adaptable week numbers
* Hide weekends when there are no appointments / on weekdays / not rotated
* Completely adaptable and customizable action menu to quickly change appointments and events
* Unlimited search
Do you have questions, complaints or comments? We are more than willing to help or solve any of your questions quickly. You can find the most frequently asked questions on our website or just drop us a line.
Wow! Has it really that long since the last update? We haven't forgotten about our wonderful iPad app and are back!
This version brings Cally to your iPad! Want to find a suitable date and location for your group meetings seamlessly while allowing your participants to vote on locations and time slots? Now you can!
• A dinner, drinks, meetings, or parties
• Sports schedules, or work or school rosters
• Study courses, school parents' meetings, consultations, or interviews
In addition, in this update:
• adds support for all iPad screen resolutions
• widget has been updated for iOS 10 and supports a better layout
• easier and better customization for calendars visible in the widget
• much more improved calendar presets; now you can add your own images to presets
• additional localizations; probably in your language
• Spotlight integration for searching events from iPad home screen
• many more crash and bug fixes
We are still working on major under-the-hood improvements to enable split-view and slide-over multitasking. Stay tuned for this and more in the coming weeks!
As usual, please share your feedback with us so we could continue trying to make Week Calendar the best calendar app for you!
Ratings and Reviews
This Calendar Saved My Busines!!
This calendar is, without hesitation, much better than the IPad calendar! I previously wrote that I was extremely pleased with this calendar, and I still am. However, there are some problems that have surfaced in the last few months that are stressful when you depend as heavily as I do on this calendar. Without warning, my appointments have been erased, and I can repeatedly enter them and they show up and then disappear before my eyes! The search function can suddenly get stuck and it won't open fully to reveal results which means I have to turn my IPad off so it starts working again. When my work requires that I answer client questions on the basis of appointments, this can cause me to respond erroneously or delay my response and even forget an appointment or double-book!! These problems don't happen consistently, but enough that they are stressful. If these glitches can be fixed, this is the only calendar app for me.
I don’t get it…
OK so the app actually deserves four stars minimum, but I’m giving it one to accentuate this simple point-I messaged them and ask them this question and they gave me a stupid answer like we can’t Satisfy all of our users requests, which is ridiculous.
What I asked was simply one of the features that was in the iPad app be available on the iPhone and vice versa with a different features, it’s super simple and easy to do I don’t get why they don’t do that because that simple thing is a huge problem for me. I want to see only three days or four days in my week view on the iPad app, and I want to Be able to choose multiple events in order to move or copy them in the iPad app both of these are respectively available in the other one… Seems ridiculously simple to just add the features especially since I already paid a lot of money for both of the apps! Fix this dammit!
Great app! Keeps me on schedule & productive
I have been using versions of this app for several years. I love that my calendar shows up on my phone and my iPad. As a busy mom I have a lot going on and need to keep track of multiple family members plans, while not packing too much into our schedule. This app is so great because I can see our week at a glance with our appointments and plans block out. It's so easy to drag and drop appointments to different days so that if one day gets overwhelming I can easily mentally reschedule things. It's a great time management tool and keeps me productive without feeling overwhelmed.
- WeekCal B.V.
- 80.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © WeekCal BV
- In-App Purchases
- Calendar Store Package Deal $2.99
- Calendar Store Package Deal $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.