By WeekCal B.V.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***** BEST CALENDAR APP WORLDWIDE *****
Whether you use iCloud, Exchange or Google calendar, Week Calendar is the most user friendly and the all-round calendar app worldwide for everyone that needs to get the most out of their calendar app. Does your ordinary iPhone, iPod or iPad calendar give you insufficient insight and options? Then Week Calendar is the solution for you.
AVAILABLE IN MANY DIFFERENT LANGUAGES
Arabic, Catalan, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
Week Calendar provides a clear and detailed overview based on day, week, (mini)month or year level. Furthermore, Week calendar takes away the limitations of the standard iOS calendar, for example by showing a weekly overview of all your appointments for the upcoming week.
PACKED WITH USEFUL FUNCTIONS
Move your appointments by simply dragging, copying and pasting them. Clear up a busy schedule by assigning different colors to various appointments and events. Powerful reminder functions make sure you’ll always remember your events. Customizable week numbers or repetitive options and many other functions suited to your own personal needs. Using your digital calendar was never easier!
FAST AND EASY TO USE Adding, repeating and moving events is now much easier than ever before. And with its magnificent interface and intuitive usability, working with Week Calendar is a pleasure for both light as extensive users.
SUBSCRIBE TO HOLIDAYS, SPORTS AND OTHER EVENTS
Add additional subscriptions to sports games, national holidays and more to your calendar from the calendar store. Accidentally scheduling an appointment on your free day now belongs to the past!
MOST IMPORTANT FEATURES:
* Alternate calendars (Chinese, Hebrew, Indian, Islamic & Persian)
* Local calendar invite, enabling you to send invitations using a local calendar too.
* Magnificent overview of your appointments and events
* Viewing all your events for the week at one glance
* Simply relocate events using drag and drop
* Calendar overview by day, week, month and year
* Batch operations
* Various icons for different events
* Navigate with: Apple & Google Maps, Citymapper, Garmin, Here, iGo, Moovit, MotionX, Navigon, Sygic, TomTom, TransitApp, Waze, Yandex, 高德地图
* Works without setup for all calendar services supported by iOS (iCloud, iCal, Google, Exchange, Outlook, CalDAV, Birthdays, Subscriptions)
* Supports syncing of the calendars
* Quickly add events on the right time using tap-and-hold
* Pinch to zoom
* Relocate, cut and paste appointments
* Link contacts to events
* Rotates with screen
* Advanced repetition rules
* Customizable display
* Full customization of events
* Invite participants / share appointments and events by e-mail, Messages, Whatsapp
* Time zone support
* Adaptable week numbers
* Hide weekends when there are no appointments / on weekdays / not rotated
* Completely adaptable and customizable Tools menu to quickly change appointments and events
Do you have questions, complaints or comments? We are more than willing to help or solve any of your questions quickly. You can find the most frequently asked questions on our website or just drop us a line.
What's New in Version 9.3
Bug fixes only
The most powerful & user-friendly Cal app you can find.
This app is more powerful & user-friendly than all my many other iOS calendar apps - it's become very essential in my life. I also use it as my journaling app, instead of the others I've bought designed for that purpose. If only I had a Mac version as well to sync with (instead of just BusyCal).
(NOTE: Since at least the last upgrade 9.3, it has begun failing to save everything I edit in the notes, if the text includes Apple emoticons - despite deleting & reinstalling the app, & rebooting the iPhone, with a good Internet connection.)
Meets my Expectations
The app, although I purchased the full version prompted a review.
It meets my needs. Satisfied, but not overwhelmed. The iPhone app is top notch. However, the iPad app will not allow deletion of "cancelled" appointments, creating contradictions in appointments. These appointments still show even after deletion in Outlook. I utilize the app to maintain my outlook calendar between 3 devices, but not sure why it consistently leaves some appointments on one device when all are defaulted to the same calendar.
It's useful, just not thrilled with the iPad version. The iPhone version is heads and shoulders more valuable. But my review accounts for both.
Outstanding multi-calendar app!
Absolutely fantastic calendar app for those who need access to multiple calendars. Syncs with many formats in both iPhone and iPad versions. Easily downloads from email, iCal, etc. My highest recommendation - and I've tried over 15+ calendar apps before I found this one. Don't waste your time - get this one and you'll be done.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 12, 2016
- Version: 9.3
- Size: 25.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: WeekCal B.V.
- © WeekCal BV
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Holidays United States$0.99
- Calendar store package deal$1.99
- Weather calendars$1.99
- Calendar store package deal$0.99
- Calendars - Football Brazil 2014 edition$0.99
- US Basketball 2011/2012 (National) - Access to all teams$0.99
- Week Numbers$0.99
- Holidays United Kingdom$0.99
- Holidays South Korea$0.99
- Holidays Sweden$0.99