By WeekCal B.V.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
***** BEST CALENDAR APP WORLDWIDE *****
Whether you use iCloud, Exchange or Google calendar, Week Calendar is the most user friendly and the all-round calendar app worldwide for everyone that needs to get the most out of their calendar app. Does your ordinary iPhone or iPad calendar give you insufficient insight and options? Then Week Calendar is the solution for you.
Week Calendar provides a clear and detailed overview based on day, week, (mini)month or year level. Week Calendar breaks through the limitations of the standard calendar and adds functionality to improve your calendar usage.
PACKED WITH USEFUL FUNCTIONS
Move your appointments by simply dragging, copying and pasting. Clear up a busy schedule by assigning different colors to various appointments and events. Powerful reminder functions make sure you’ll always remember your events. Customizable week numbers or repetitive options and many other functions suited to your own personal needs.
FAST AND EASY TO USE
Adding, repeating and moving events is much easier with Week Calendar. With a magnificent user interface and intuitive usability, Week Calendar is a pleasure for both regular as well as power users.
SUBSCRIBE TO HOLIDAYS, SPORTS AND OTHER EVENTS
Add additional subscriptions to sports games, national holidays and more to your calendar from the Calendar Store.
INTEGRATED GROUP EVENT PLANNER BY CALLY
Easily create group events and invite participants using Cally integrated group event planner. In just a few simple steps you create an event, suggest locations and dates and invite the participants.
MOST IMPORTANT FEATURES
● Apple Watch app (iPhone)
● Magnificent overview of your appointments and events
● Viewing all your events for the week at one glance
● Calendar overview by day, week, month and year
● Simply relocate events using drag and drop
● Quickly add events on the right time using tap-and-hold
● Completely adaptable and customizable Tools menu to quickly change appointments and events
● Integrated group event planner by Cally
● Invite participants / share appointments and events by e-mail, Messages, WhatsApp
● Local calendar invite, enabling you to send invitations using a local calendar too.
● Works without setup for all calendar services supported by iOS (iCloud, iCal, Google, Exchange, Outlook, CalDAV, Birthdays, Subscriptions)
● Pinch to zoom
● Various icons for different events
● Link contacts to events
● Rotates with screen
● Event templates
● Easy-to-read widget
● Advanced recurrence rules
● Customizable display
● Time Zone Support
● Navigate with: Apple & Google Maps, Citymapper, Garmin, Here, iGo, Maps.me, Moovit, MotionX, Navigon, Sygic, TomTom, TransitApp, Waze, Yandex, 高德地图
● Alternate Calendars (Chinese, Hebrew, Indian, Islamitic & Persian)
● Batch operations
● Full customization of events
● Adaptable week numbers
● Available in many languages
Do you have questions, complaints, or comments? Please share them with us at email@example.com. You can also find the most frequently asked questions and tips on using Week Calendar on our website.
What's New in Version 11.0.2
iOS 11 is out and so is an update to your favorite calendar application! We have been busy testing Week Calendar on the latest iOS and making sure that it stays reliable and fast.
The last release introduced a brand new iMessage app that can be used to share your upcoming and recently viewed events with individuals and groups without leaving iMessage. We hope that is helpful to you and would love to hear about how you would like us to keep improving it!
This is a maintenance release with fixes for some issues that we have discovered since the last version.
As always, we love receiving feedback about how we are doing and what we could do to continue developing Week Calendar as the only calendar application that you need. Thanks for your support!
Continues to improve. Wonderful features & Quick customer Support response
Still like it. Still my primary calendar app.
Still my go-to calendar app. See my notes below.
Recent interface changes make this app even more intuitive to use. For instance, the new search icon has eliminated the need go to the "List" view to search for an item.
Previous comments are listed below:
After years of use, this is still my go to calendar app. Very active and responsive development team. Great app! Continues to improve.
* auto color coding & icons: all my Red Cross volunteer shifts and meetings stand out in red if I include "Red Cross" in the title. All my medical appointments stand out in pink, if I include "Dr", "Med" or "Health" in the title. My musical gigs and rehearsals are yellow with a guitar icon.
* A few years ago (iOS 6) a bug prevented the app from loading. The issue resolved quickly, but I will never forget the quick attention I received! I received a response within 2 hours of reporting the problem. recommending a competing app while Apple applied the patch they had already submitted.
* This is a great app for setting up complex repeating appointments (eg: every third Thursday).
* Also, using its "rolling event" feature, Week Cal provides a reminder daily, bugging you until you complete a designated task.
I really like this app however the one thing that bugs me is when making an appointment it too quick to close. If your not careful it closes without putting your time for the appointment or before you can put your notes in. The other thing that I dislike about this app is whatever I enter In my calandra automatically goes on every devise I own that has an calandra and when the reminder goes off all my go off all at once witch is very annoying to have my desk top computer, iPad, & my iPhone. Recently every update seems to make it harder to use. Now the app thinks it know who I'm scheduling an appointment with and is purity persistent that's who I should be scheduling regardless if it's right or not. Makes it very frustrating and now I can’t even see what appointment I have without open the app before it use to just show up on my lock phone. It just keeps getting worse with every update
My most used program
A well design program that I have been using for two or three years. It is constantly being updated. It is very robust. I schedule my patients and social appointments with this program. It uses multiple color codes, multiple ways of editing, and is very convenient. My only quibbles are that I have not been able to make in-app purchases for gifting this program and also in-app purchased United States holiday calendars provide too many small unimportant holidays that muck up my calendar top space. I have requested help with this issue but nothing has been changed.
I don't need things like "national senior citizens day or national Farmers day ;)" in my calendar. Be that as it may, it is my most "go to" app and the one I most recommend to people, of all my hundreds of apps.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 09, 2017
- Version: 11.0.2
- Size: 95.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: WeekCal B.V.
- © WeekCal BV
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Calendar store package deal$1.99
- Calendar store package deal$0.99