By WeekCal B.V.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***** BEST CALENDAR APP WORLDWIDE *****
Whether you use iCloud, Exchange or Google calendar, Week Calendar is the most user friendly and the all-round calendar app worldwide for everyone that needs to get the most out of their calendar app. Does your ordinary iPhone or iPad calendar give you insufficient insight and options? Then Week Calendar is the solution for you.
Week Calendar provides a clear and detailed overview based on day, week, (mini)month or year level. Week Calendar breaks through the limitations of the standard calendar and adds functionality to improve your calendar usage.
PACKED WITH USEFUL FUNCTIONS
Move your appointments by simply dragging, copying and pasting. Clear up a busy schedule by assigning different colors to various appointments and events. Powerful reminder functions make sure you’ll always remember your events. Customizable week numbers or repetitive options and many other functions suited to your own personal needs.
FAST AND EASY TO USE
Adding, repeating and moving events is much easier with Week Calendar. With a magnificent user interface and intuitive usability, Week Calendar is a pleasure for both regular as well as power users.
SUBSCRIBE TO HOLIDAYS, SPORTS AND OTHER EVENTS
Add additional subscriptions to sports games, national holidays and more to your calendar from the Calendar Store.
INTEGRATED GROUP EVENT PLANNER BY CALLY
Easily create group events and invite participants using Cally integrated group event planner. In just a few simple steps you create an event, suggest locations and dates and invite the participants.
MOST IMPORTANT FEATURES
● Apple Watch app (iPhone)
● Magnificent overview of your appointments and events
● Viewing all your events for the week at one glance
● Calendar overview by day, week, month and year
● Simply relocate events using drag and drop
● Quickly add events on the right time using tap-and-hold
● Completely adaptable and customizable Tools menu to quickly change appointments and events
● Integrated group event planner by Cally
● Invite participants / share appointments and events by e-mail, Messages, WhatsApp
● Local calendar invite, enabling you to send invitations using a local calendar too.
● Works without setup for all calendar services supported by iOS (iCloud, iCal, Google, Exchange, Outlook, CalDAV, Birthdays, Subscriptions)
● Pinch to zoom
● Various icons for different events
● Link contacts to events
● Rotates with screen
● Event templates
● Easy-to-read widget
● Advanced recurrence rules
● Customizable display
● Time Zone Support
● Navigate with: Apple & Google Maps, Citymapper, Garmin, Here, iGo, Maps.me, Moovit, MotionX, Navigon, Sygic, TomTom, TransitApp, Waze, Yandex, 高德地图
● Alternate Calendars (Chinese, Hebrew, Indian, Islamitic & Persian)
● Batch operations
● Full customization of events
● Adaptable week numbers
● Available in many languages
Do you have questions, complaints, or comments? Please share them with us at email@example.com. You can also find the most frequently asked questions and tips on using Week Calendar on our website.
What's New in Version 10.2
This calendar makes life much easier and far exceeds the native apple calendar. I link it to my google calendars so all changes made on the phone show up on any other device I sign into google on and vice versa. Two of my favorite features are rolling events and agenda view. Rolling events eliminate the need for a separate "to do" app with the added bonus that your "to dos" show up on the calendar (hint: make them all day events and they will be on top of the day) and keep showing up until you mark them as completed. They can be made to repeat as well. For example, if you need to to a certain task on the 5th of each month, the task will show up on the 5th and subsequent days til you mark it completed. It will do that each month. Slick! Many other features too numerous to mention.
All the functions I need: I'll put up with a slightly inelegant interface
This is my daily calendar. If you like features and configurability, you'll love it. The interface, which has improved a lot over the years, is a bit clunky in some places, and I wish it were as customizable as other features.
Bottom line: the week view alone makes it worth the price.
This app is such an improvement over the standard calendar app for the iPhone. My favorite is the mini-month view.. You can look at the whole month with a tiny, abbreviated title of each appointment on each day. Better than the basic colored dot.
My only negative is when setting reminders, there are not many options. One must create more specific times.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: May 02, 2017
- Version: 10.2
- Size: 81.8 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: WeekCal B.V.
- © WeekCal BV
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Holidays United States$0.99
- Calendar store package deal$1.99
- Weather calendars$1.99
- Calendar store package deal$0.99
- Calendars - Football Brazil 2014 edition$0.99
- US Basketball 2011/2012 (National) - Access to all teams$0.99
- Week Numbers$0.99
- Holidays United Kingdom$0.99
- Holidays South Korea$0.99
- Holidays Sweden$0.99