Week View Express
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Week View is a straight forward calendar application. It is designed for speed and simplicity.
* iOS 7 and iPhone 5 support
* streamlined user interface
* find more features in Week View Pro !!!
* select calendars to show
* double tap on date to create event right there
* new fonts for iOS7
NEW in 2.0:
* month and year views
* improved landscape view
* show events in weekly agenda layout
* swipe left/right to change week/day/month
* swipe up to zoom into day view
* swipe down to zoom out to month and year view
* the plus button allows you to add events
* tapping on an event brings up detail view
* the today button brings you back to the current week
* events are coded with iPhone default colors
* side bar shows daily schedule, same color coding as text
* green is default, yellow is 9am-5pm Monday through Friday
* shows current week at start-up
* landscape view show different week style
This app uses the built-in event store. It can use all calendars you define or sync in the Settings app (under Mail, Contacts, Calendars).
What's New in Version 2.4.3
* improved iOS7 style
* now remembers classic style settings
* fixed start-up bug that affected a small number of users
* fixed iPad double tap bug
Can't add event
Trying to use the weekly view. It won't let me add an event. Message: no calendar has been set. No instructions as to how to 'set' a calendar.
Calendar broken? Here's fix
I changed my default calendar to an iCloud one (create one if needed) and it seemed to fix the calendar display issue (in the pro version). Figured I'd share that here since I'm thinking I may have just stumbled onto the best calendar app nobody's ever heard about...😳. Aside from the calendar detection issue that may scare away some people at first...this is really a good app.
Tried Jorte, business calendar 2, and tons of others. What this app brings that they don't...is a simple and ultra fluid swipe function! The display that shows times in a color coded manner on the weekly views and monthly view is great!
I hate just seeing dots so being able to see and select my calendars is awesome. It even shows details like travel time when you actually edit it.
I like it so far! If I'm still using this in a month I will return here for an update!
@dev thanks for making this app. Please don't give up on it :)
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 10, 2014
- Version: 2.4.3
- Size: 3.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Axel Huesemann
- © ThoughtWerx Mobile
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.