Week View Pro
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Week View Pro is the Pro version of Week View Express. A straight forward calendar application. It is designed for speed and simplicity.
* iOS 7 and iPhone 5S support
* streamlined user interface
* select calendars to show
* double tap on date to create event right there
* new fonts for iOS 7
* show events in weekly agenda layout
* swipe left/right to change week/day/month
* swipe up to zoom into day view
* swipe down to zoom out to month and year view
* the plus button allows you to add events
* tapping on an event brings up detail view
* the today button brings you back to the current week
* events are coded with iPhone default colors
* side bar shows daily schedule, same color coding as text
* green is default, yellow is 9am-5pm Monday through Friday
* shows current week at start-up
* landscape view show different week style
This app uses the built-in event store. It can use all calendars you define or sync in the Settings app (under Mail, Contacts, Calendars).
What's New in Version 2.4.3
fixed minor bug - now remembering classic style settings correctly
Took a chance on it. Really surprised. 💎
I thought it was broken because the calendar would say "no calendar set" whenever I tried to add an event. I ended up going into my phone settings and setting my iCloud calendar as the default. That fixed it and made it so my other yahoo calendars showed up and I was able to add events. I like the fluidity of this app. I like the control scheme to be very good and this one has it down. Just make sure to close and reopen the app to load the calendars.
I just hope it gets an update. No activity since 2014 makes me scared to actually use this handy app...one patch may render it unusable unless it's maintained :/
Good but needs polish
Pretty good and functional. Interface is very minimalistic and frankly barebones.
Some things I'd love to see added:
1. Dynamic scrolling or scrolling effects from one week to the next, or from weekly to monthly views.
2. The ability to easily create events that aren't time stamped. I often write my work times on my calendar but I'd prefer there to not be a time next to them, but in this program everything has a time next to it unless it is "all day event". In iCal the time is grayed out, making it less noticeable.
3. Touching a day makes it turn yellow, not sure what that's about
I'm looking for a good weekly calendar and may end up using this one, it seems oddly difficult to find a good weekly calendar right now. This may be my best option.
App not updated for iOS 10
Developer Axel Huesemann promised to update app for iOS 10 in October 2016 and, in spite of repeated reminders, has not kept his promise.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 09, 2014
- Version: 2.4.3
- Size: 2.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Axel Huesemann
- © Thoughtwerx Mobile
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.