This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Weekdone is a quick team dashboard with weekly e-mail reports for every manager or team leader.
Set and share long-term goals via OKRs - Objectives and Key results.
Use it for team progress reporting or collecting regular employee feedback.
What did your team get done this week? What are their plans for the next?
Used from Fortune 500 teams to small startups for greater team insight.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Each employee gets a report reminder once per week.
2. They enter weekly progress, plans and problems.
3. Weekdone compiles the report and dashboard. You get it via e-mail, on the mobile, tablet and web.
4. You quickly review each employee's week, giving valuable feedback.
- Increase productivity and manage everyone’s time and focus better
- Make better fact-based decisions about your team
- Be data driven, not just gut-feeling based
- Monitor each employee’s contribution
- Proactively apply corrective measures and take actions
- Quickly see when an indicator underperforms
- Identify operational inefficiencies
- Evaluate strategic performance against objectives
- Monitor your own performance
- No more endless searching from your overloaded inbox for people’s reports
OBJECTIVES AND KEY RESULTS
OKRs are the best practice team management technique.
- It's a simple and straightforward management tool for setting and tracking company, team and personal objectives
- It consists of a list of objectives, each tied to 3-5 measurable key results
- Visualize and analyze progress history by pretty charts
Weekdone dashboard graphs help you understand in seconds what’s the company health score. See who in your team needs more attention and who deserves a pat on the back. Drill down to overdue items, task completion ratio, happiness, problematic issues and task distribution for each person.
READY-MADE AND CUSTOM TEMPLATES
Get started with best practices PPP – progress, plans, problems – reporting template used at many top companies. Choose any other ready-made template, like Weekly Snippets, Results - Objectives - Challenges, Sales Report or Solo Productivity. Add an unlimited number of your own section headings or change the default ones.
Employee reports are often like a black hole. People want to know their manager is reading their reports and get some weekly feedback. Weekdone allows you to quickly give weekly personal feedback via comments and additional questions to each person.
Each person gets asked for their happiness and job satisfaction weekly. See the results by person, team and company. Take action whenever you see the happiness drop.
It’s easy to like and comment on each-other’s items, give feedback or ask additional questions.
LIGHTWEIGHT TASK MANAGER
Not using any todo list app yet? You can use Weekdone as a simple task manager, listing your goals and objectives as plans and moving them to progress. Focus on what’s important and get things done.
- Automatically compiled team and company reports
- Quick and easy to fill in form
- Import items and generate reports from Atlassian JIRA and Asana
- Submit progress via e-mail
- #hashtags to group items together as topics or projects
- E-mail reminders to never forget any deadlines
- Privacy settings by teams and observer role
- Share reports with outsiders like investors, board members and advisors
- View reports by a single person or grouped by a team.
- Find old reports quickly by week or date.
MOBILE, TABLET, E-MAIL AND WEB
- Access dashboards and reports on your iPhone
- Check and fill in reports on your iPad
- Get beautiful e-mail reports once per week
E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
What's New in Version 1.3.6
Departments support + several bugfixes
Allows us to keep everyone on the same page.
Crashes every launch
Hasn't worked in weeks. After months without problems, it now crashes on every launch. Please fix.