By Mixed Up
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Weekends gives you a simple uncluttered view of what you have planned for upcoming weekends. If you're tired of paging through calendar day/week/month views just to see what you have coming up then this app is for you.
* simple uncluttered view your upcoming weekend plans
* font size adjustment on main screen (increase/decrease)
* include/exclude tags - can be used in appointment titles to force an item to be included or excluded in the view
* can select one particular week/weekend for a detailed view
* provides the ability to ADD/EDIT/DELETE appointments within the app
* birthday support
* ability to define your working time & weekend days
* manual refresh button - ability to force refresh the view from the device calendar
* color coding
a) weekend color coding - which weekends are free versus busy
b) appointment text color coding - differentiates the Confirmed versus Tentative items, and which are Birthday events
c) Note: Support for free versus busy colors requires your IOS calendar application to have the field "Availability" for an event. This only becomes available when you sync your device to a backend store (e.g. gmail) that supports 'availability' currently.
Calendar Data Sources Support
* works directly with the iPhone Calendar data
* birthday data also supported (from iPhone Contacts)
* using the iPhone/iPad calendar features (see Mail,Contacts,Calendars Add Account) you also view data from: iCloud, Microsoft Exchange accounts, Gmail, Yahoo, Aol, Windows Live Hotmail.
* Colors used (per above) are configurable
* Number of weeks out to display
* Weekend days (e.g. SAT to SUN in most cases)
* Working times (e.g. 9am to 5pm)
* Include / Exclude tags
* Include all day events during week
* Show birthdays
What's New in Version 1.1
manual refresh button - ability to force refresh the view from the device calendar
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 23, 2011
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 1.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Greg Callaghan
- © Greg Callaghan
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.