Weekling: Free Weekly Budget Tool & Tracker
By Matthew Palmer
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Keeping a budget helps you make sure you have all the money you need, when you need it. Weekling is the easiest, simplest tool to track your weekly budget and financial plans.
And with the newest version of Weekling you can stay on top of your budget using Apple Watch!
Use Weekling's interactive Apple Watch app to add and update your expenses, keep track of spending, and update your weekly targets. There's also a new Glance for you to quickly see how much money you've got left this week.
You can quickly manage your bills and expenses with Weekling’s great features:
• Lightning-fast insertion grid to add expenses easily
• Beautiful, minimalistic interface
• Set targets, and go back in time to see how well you've managed your money
• Preset and custom-defined expense amounts
• Easily edit, delete, and update your expenses and descriptions
Weekling can be used for:
• keeping a weekly budget
• a personal finance tracker
• a household budget
• a simple budget planner
• a way to plan your bills and weekly costs
• and a great way to save money
What's New in Version 1.1
• Added an Apple Watch app so you can manage your expenses right from your wrist!
• Bug fixes and improvements
This app is great for this economy because it doesn't allow you to increase the weekly amount lol, this can be done by erasing the app and reinstalling it but I'd prefer to be able to do it without erasing, otherwise a great app.
Changing review. This app is awesome. Please add a cents option so we could be more exact. Also please add a "carry over" option of money used so we can make that up.
Simple & Easy
Wouldn't mind if you added the ability to write in cents spent. Otherwise, perfect app!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Apr 10, 2015
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 12.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Matthew Palmer
- © Colour Coding
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.