The Week Planner is an interactive online manager that captures your schedule and ideas systematically and effortlessly. It unites your many notepads, checklists, paper organizers and project management tools in one efficient and very accessible application.
- "So great! I know all my plans instead of having to look at the calendar."
- "So easy to use. I really appreciate the look of the planner."
- "This was the only planner app I could find that was both simple and useful."
· Organize your life!
Nothing is better than keep your diary, events' calendar and task list always at your hand. You can also accurately plan your time and add the latest updates on the go - it is that easy.
· Express yourself!
Why not customize the design, font, and text color of your agenda the way you want it? Moreover, the program supports ten foreign languages and switches to daily view and monthly calendar. You have no option but to start using it right away.
· Secure your data!
Try the next features to maximize your notes' safety:
- Synchronize the Planner with your iCloud or other Apple devices,
- Protect your privacy with Touch and Face ID,
- Lock your thoughts with a passcode,
- Enjoy the automatic back up system
· Maximize your productivity!
The Week planner can also review your past notes for months and years. As well as, set up recurring events on a daily, weekly, monthly and annually basis.
Doesn't it sound fantastic?
Don’t hesitate to contact us shall you have any questions or suggestions at email@example.com
or use an online form in the app.
We are listening to your feedback and working hard to improve the app performance. Here's what's new:
- Fixed an issue which was not letting the users see letters while typing in any day that is at the bottom of the screen when the rotation lock is off.
- Touching status bar while typing on weekly screen no more scrolls to the top so that now users can easily see what they are typing on days at the bottom.
Ratings and Reviews
it's the best
RELIABLE. sometimes I use an old iPad to take notes...there is no delay. ever. except for the quick sync to my other device, usually at the start.
other apps either need to reload or I move to fast for them to process my last entry. this app takes everything I give it and as long as I hit 'DONE' I know it's there.
I trust the simplicity. (others I don't use any more because their fancy updates messed up my entries or deleted them) (waaagh)...and Pages is so bloated and self important it barely opens.
but that's not all. I've found that the format of the daily expandable entries, the whole week displayed as an open book, and the flipping turning pages, make it so engaging and easy to find relevant entries. I enjoy this app and am happy to have the opportunity to rate it as thank you to the developers.
Was a 3, Now a 5-star...
I thoroughly enjoy the app’s font size and paper appearance options. I like that I can detail events with, if necessary, copious notes and then refer to said same from my regular monthly calendar.
What I can NOT do is go to any page directly. I have to “page flick” forward or backwards to get anywhere. The FAQ section mentions icons at the top of the page — NO ICONS except the one that displays today’s date. No response when pressed or held. So, flick, flick, flicking dictates the 3-star rating.
Went back to FAQ and released I had not properly pressed the Month-Year labeling in the left corner... I subsequently was able to go forward or back in time to desired location(s).
This development has caused a reevaluation...5 STARS. Thanx.
I love the weekly layout since the minute-by-minute layout of some planners is just too much for me. Simple, easy to follow, and perfect for those who love planning their day/week out. Worth the dollar, and great for those who can’t keep up with paper planners.
Allowing us to use bold or italics. I use my planner as a bullet to do list, but I’ll add notes to each task which can get confusing when I can’t see which is the task and which is the add-on note. The use of bold or italics would be great. Thank you!
- Ruslan Dimitriev
- 200.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Ruslan Dimitriev
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.