Weigh My Truck
By CAT Scale Company
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Attention Professional Drivers! Save time weighing your load! The CAT Scale Weigh My Truck app offers you the convenience of weighing your truck, and paying for the weigh, using your smartphone while on the scale. Use the Weigh My Truck app to create an account to store your truck and trailer information as well as keep track of your weighs and receive secure PDF copies of your CAT Scale weigh tickets. Your printed CAT Scale ticket is still available for you to pick up inside after you weigh.
• Automatically locates the CAT Scale you are weighing on by using the GPS in your phone
• Syncs with your online account to provide history feature to review past weighs
• Allows you to email copies of your scale tickets to up to five email addresses
• Tractor and trailer license fields for AZ and NM compliance
• Automatically detects reweigh eligibility
• Phone icon links directly to the 24-Hour CAT Scale Help Desk to assist with any weighing questions
What's New in Version 1.6
Bug fix for iOS 9 devices that couldn't connect to scales.
This app is such a great idea. It works too. You go to the scale, let it grab your location, fill in the truck and trailer information, pay from the app and you are good to go. The scale ticket will be emailed to you, or the printed one is inside the truck stop waiting for you. It is printed on the bottom it is already paid. You've been to the icy, rainy, full truck stop. You can weigh and get right out without parking and going inside. I've never needed the embossed, signed paper scale ticket, and you have the PDF version of one available to you. It's great and a real timesaver. It has a reweigh option if you open it again at the same location too.
Link the system
Love the app especially when it's raining or snowing! Since CATScale is one entity, it would be nice to be able to get a reweigh at a different location so we don't have to backtrack. Maybe link the systems on one server......
Just give me a location list
You can't do anything without registering first, I just wanted to know where the effin closest scale was to me.