Weight Journal - Track and Monitor Your Weight and BMI in an Easy and Effective Way
By XIAO DAN LIN
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
☆ Featured in Apple's New & Noteworthy and What's Hot in many places. ☆
☆ Featured in AppsGoneFree (http://goo.gl/6np11). ☆
Weight Journal is the ultimate weight tracking & recording tool for those who want to lose weight and get fit. It was designed to track and monitor your weight and BMI in an easy and effective Way.
★ FEATURES ★
- Make weight tracking plans for different periods
- Record your weight entries once a day
- Modify your weight entries at anytime for any date
- Record calorie and exercise level (optional)
- Add note/diary and photo (optional)
- Gain endless motivation from it
- Instantly view your BMI as you set your weight
- View your progress towards your weight loss goals intuitively
- Flagging if your weight meets or misses the expected goals
• Graph, List and Calendar
- View your weight line, trend line, goal line in one graph
- View weight graph in weekly, monthly and yearly fashion
- See your progress towards your goals in graph or calendar
- View your weight trend over time in list and calendar
- Unique calendar/list style display, enable intuitive weight entries and weight loss tracking
- Get badges and rewards when you reach key milestones
- Protect your privacy with a passcode option
- Set/update your information such as gender, height
- English and Metric units conversion (lbs/kg and ft/cm)
- Export your weight data to CSV or PDF file
- Support for iOS 6 and iPhone 5
- Self-explanatory UI design and great usability
Weight Journal is all about the most easy and convenient weight tracking experience and a toolkit to help you get charged and stay motivated with your ultimate weight loss goals.
★★★★★ User Reviews ★★★★★
"I found this by complete accident but I am SO glad I did! It has everything(!) I've needed in a weight loss app since I had been searching for one and best part ... It's FREE!! Love whoever made it you are a godsend!" --- User Review
"Very very easy app to use and keep track of your data" --- User Review
"With push notifications, calendar that includes weight and photo per day, weight graph and goals, this app would make you suffer each fat you eat. The best way to control your weight!" --- User Review
What's New in Version 1.3
Minor bug fixes
I quite like this app. It is simple in design and unlike other tracking apps it gives you space to input notes so you can jot down what you ate for that day or how you were feeling or maybe an event you attended (ie- wedding, bday party, anniversary dinner, traveling). This helps you really understand your eating habits and identify triggers that cause you to over eat or go off track with your nutritional plan. I also especially like that you can take a photo of yourself all along the way. So when you reach the end of your weight loss or bodybuilding journey you essentially have a slideshow of yourself and your journey to your goal. Stop thinking about it – just download it NOW!
THE perfect app for weight/BMI monitoring.
I've been on a weight-loss regime for the past few months and have tried and used a variety of apps that monitor and report BMI, but none so aesthetically well-designed or useful feature-packed as this one. It has a beautiful, intuitive interface, can export to PDF and CSV, and presents the results via a calendar and also a user-moveable historic graph. These are just a few of the features; there are many other minor aspects that show the amount of care that was put into its design. This is exactly what I needed, and I strongly recommend it to anyone that wants an app to help track their weight and BMI.
I've been using this app for over a year, and found it quite good. It wasn't perfect-- there are a few quirks -- but for what I used it for (basic monitoring of weight), it's been quite useful; very easy to use, and I love the graphs and the BMI calculation. Up until recently I would have given it 3 or 4 stars.
Unfortunately, this app has not been updated since 2012, and it is NOT compatible with iOS8. You can no longer enter your weight so that it gets tracked and graphed...which is really rather the point of a weight journal, right? If I could rate it zero I would, since it is now useless. Too bad; I hope the developers update it.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Dec 20, 2012
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 12.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: XIAO DAN LIN
- Copyright © 2012 Fitnesity, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.