SLIM DOWN IN 8 WEEKS.
The first running app on the App Store designed specially for weight loss.
Make your running serve your goals!
The key to effective and resistant weight loss lies in the right combination of an exercise and healthy eating. With our app you’ll get a plan of short interval running workouts and meal plans with yummy healthy recipes to achieve your weight loss goals.
Burn maximum of calories with unique interval plans of running, walking and sprint intervals.
- Choose the best suitable plan based on your goals, level and physical condition;
- Have workouts 3 times per week only and get fit fast;
- Make your workouts shorter and get results faster thanks to smart interval training plans;
- Enjoy the variety of unlimited plans to lose weight, maintain results, keep fit and active;
- Free run feature allows to run and keep tracking your results without sticking to any training plan.
Get specially tailored meal-and-training plans to lose weight fast.
- Enjoy hundreds of yummy recipes with step-by-step instructions;
- Learn what to eat on breakfast, lunch, dinner and between them to make healthy and tasty choices;
- Follow a healthy, nutritionally-balanced meal plan sufficient in vitamins and microelements;
- Use our water tracker with reminders to stay hydrated;
- Meal plan is featured with the shopping list.
Listen to cool workout mixes to increase motivation and improve your results.
- Music tempo adjusts to your workout pace – music speeds up as you run faster;
- 1000+ newest music mixes from various DJs;
- New mixes are added every day.
All you need is to do your best during a workout, the app will do the rest.
- Choose your personal trainer, from sweet and encouraging to tough and military-style;
- Enjoy detailed audio instructions for every training;
- Get voice encouragements and stats updates during your runs;
- Adjust the amount of audio feedback;
- Keep record of every workout and track your overall progress;
- Mark your mood, weather and take notes about your workout;
- Take pictures during your runs right from the app;
- Synchronize with Apple Health, Fitbit, Runkeeper and MapMyRun.
Learn hundreds of useful healthy eating, workout and clothing tips, which are regularly updated.
The download and usage of Running for Weight Loss app is free of charge. The upgrade to Premium provides access to the variety of training plans and audio coaches, meal plans, running playlists and turns the advertisements off.
Should you choose to upgrade to a Premium Membership, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your monthly subscription is $9.99 per month, while the yearly subscription is $39.99 per year (price may vary by location.) Your subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Cancellation of the current active subscription period is not allowed.
Auto-renewal may be turned off in your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. You can also manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Featured in Washington Post, AppleInsider and Huffington Post. Featured by Apple in “Best Apps for Runners,” “Get in Shape,” “Hit the Ground Running in 2016.”
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
This app is developed for informational purposes only. You must always consult your physician or doctor before starting any fitness program.
With every update we make certain you get the most of the app.
So here’s the latest: we threw a going-away party for our bugs and they’re gone by now. Also, a number of performance-boosting improvements took place to make sure your app experience gets only better.
If you have any suggestions or questions at all email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your love of running <3
Ratings and Reviews
Can’t believe I paid for this
I have an Apple Watch and this app. The Apple Watch app hardly ever works, and I have to restart the app on my watch about 5 times per run.
Every time the developers release an update, something else breaks. In this most recent update, the lag on the watch was reduced, but half the time it can’t detect GPS (I run outdoors in a major metro area) and the voice alerts from the “coach” stopped halfway through the run. The distance and time alerts didn’t. I had to look at my watch the whole time to see what I had to do - kind of defeating the purpose of having paid for a subscription.
I wish you would test better and wider - the concept of this app is great, but the execution is very poor. It cuts into my running experience so much that I’m considering making a free open source alternative to this app because of how poorly this performs. I know how hard it is to make full scale apps like this, and I can appreciate this is challenging, but I’ve had this for over a year now, and the app has gotten worse in that time.
Dear user, sorry again for all the inconveniences you've experienced. Just letting you know we've fixed important bugs in the app. Please, upgrade to the latest version, hope you'll enjoy it! Looking forward to hear your feedback and let us know if we can somehow assist you. Enjoy the workouts!
I’m not a runner, in fact, I hate running. I’ve recently realized I’m not going to lose the weight I want to if I don’t get out and run. This app helps me not only get out there but also push myself. I also enjoy the interval style training. Another issue I have always had is finding the right music to keep my energy up, so the music playlists that are already created for me to enjoy while I run are really cool. The one and only issue I have come across with this app is that it drains my battery like crazy. I have my location settings set for “while using”, and while I’m using it it drains like running water. My battery will be between 60-80% before I use it and between 20-30% after I do 34 min workout. If it wasn’t so draining on the battery the review would be five stars for sure.
Hi there! We appreciate your response and will get this checked immediately. Thanks a lot!
Great app but they need fix a few bugs
I've this app for years and I love it! But the only thing recently it's been having two kinds of issues. One It would freeze during my runs and then the app will close out, when I re open the app it I would have to start over cause it won't pick up where I left off. The Second problem which has been a long time issue is it drains the crap out of your battery life I recommend having your phone fully charge and on power saving mode when using this app I have an IPhone 5s and with power saving mode I go from 100% to 38% after using the app to do a 10k. If it weren't for theses issues I'd give it five stars!
Dear user! Thank you for contacting us and sorry for inconveniences. To save your battery life, please tap Settings on your device - choose the app - enable Location services for this app (choose "While using"). Please contact Red Rock Apps support if you need any further assistance. Best wishes!
- Verv Inc.
- 228.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Verv Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium new $7.99
- Premium membership: training & meal plans, music $9.99
- Premium membership (1 month) $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.