By Weight Watchers International, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Weight Watchers Mobile app can help you lead a healthier, more active life.
Now with your OnlinePlus or Meetings subscription, you can:
• Post pics, share your victories, and get inspired every day on the NEW social experience, Connect!
• Track your weight and follow your progress with the newly designed weight tracker
• Add your favorite meals to the Recipe Builder
• Swipe right to quickly track multiple items from your Favorites, My Foods, and Recently Added
• Sync with Apple Health to convert your daily steps into FitPoints
What's New in Version 5.0.1
Thanks for using Weight Watchers! We've made some updates and bug fixes to give you the best experience possible. As new features become available, we'll be sure to highlight them here.
Good but not great
I love having the WW app as it makes tracking points very easy all day long and find it mostly user-friendly. I do, however, think there are a couple of basic functionalities missing. For instance, scanned foods are only accessible after opening the scanner. It would be nice if scanned foods automatically showed up under "my foods" and also if they showed up at the top when searching to add foods. As it is now, I find it difficult to easily locate my previously scanned foods.
It would also be nice if, when you connect with people, there were an option to allow them access to your daily points. This would encourage accountability between friends/family entering the WW endeavor together.
I really like the app, I find the connect feature to be especially motivating. It's easy for me to track my food and activity however, I wish there was a feature to track water intake like a lot of other fitness apps have. It would also be cool to have a section for me to leave private notes to myself.
I've noticed the app has been crashing more since the latest update. I don't like the new layout of connect because I have to scroll all the way to the top to switch from trending posts to posts from ppl I am following. The old menu style is much more convenient.
App is easy to use
This is a great app to help support the Weight Watcher journey. It takes a little bit of effort to figure out all the functionality, but once you learn where everything is hidden, it is fantastic. I rarely go online to the website anymore since the app has everything I need--recipes, support, community engagement via Connect, and all the weight loss tools a person could need. The only thing I would change would be to make finding recipes easier
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Nov 29, 2016
- Version: 5.0.1
- Size: 203 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Weight Watchers International, Inc.
- © 2016 Weight Watchers International, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Weight Watchers Online$219.99
- Weight Watchers Online$49.99
- Weight Watchers Online$299.99
- Weight Watchers Online$179.99
- entulínea Online$189.99
- Weight Watchers Online$199.99
- Weight Watchers Online$209.99
- Weight Watchers Online$189.99