By Weight Watchers International, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Weight Watchers app can help you lead a healthier, more active life. With our 24/7 Expert Chat feature, you can get motivation and advice from a Weight Watchers-certified Coach any time you need it.
With your OnlinePlus or Meetings subscription, you can:
• Get motivation, support and advice from a Weight Watchers-certified Coach anytime, anywhere with 24/7 Expert Chat.
• Track your food, weight and activity with our easy-to-use tools. You can even track multiple foods at once with our multi-add feature.
• Sync your Fitbit® or Jawbone® to your Weight Watchers account for seamless activity tracking.
• Search thousands of foods, meals, restaurants and recipes.
• Play with our fun, interactive Cheat Sheets to find the best bets on the menu.
• Use our Barcode Scanner to find out the nutrition info on favorite foods before they go in your grocery cart.
• Find a Weight Watchers Meeting near you.
iOS 8+ users can also connect with Apple’s Health app to sync your health and fitness data. You can monitor it with our widget in the Notification Center! (Just swipe down on your home screen to pull it up.)
With this functionality, the Weight Watchers app has the ability to access your total fat, carbohydrates, fiber and protein intake from the Health app, as well as track your steps throughout the day. We use that information in order to calculate the PointsPlus values of meals and activities.
What's New in Version 3.8.2
• Improved restaurant browsing
• Bug fixes
Great in theory, lousy in reality
If it worked it would be a terrific app to support your WW efforts. Mine has had to be deleted and re-downloaded and reinstalled twice because of one hang-up or another. (Was told to do this by WW Chat person). Both times I lost data. The scanner still doesn't work after working initially. And still sometimes the app says I don't have an Internet connection when I clearly do. Will be great once they get all the bugs worked out.
Update a few months later - it's getting better so they're clearly working on it. Fewer glitches. Search is better. Scanner works most of the time. Many more items in the list of known foods. I'm moving my rating up from 2 Star to 4 because it's actually become pretty useful.
I find the app pretty easy to use with no problems. Would be nice to have a better search for all the foods. I can't always see the full line item. Also the lists are so long when you go into a Brand and then click out, it takes you all the way back up to beginning of list of Brand Letter you were searching.
The calculator is easy and fast and I love being able to add my favorites. I also like keeping track of my water, and daily needs. I haven't tried all the things that everyone else is mentioning; i.e walk app or Fitbit but I am going to check them out. Thank you and continue the good work and helping us on our healthy journey.
A complete and total failure. Has destroyed my program.
In March I switched to an iPhone as my primary device. Prior to that I had been tracking points mostly on my iPad and was having good success with the program. The iPhone app is nothing short of a disaster. Every time I try to login I get a network error even though I am connected to the network and can log into my weight watchers account from my desktop. I am on the go a lot and do not always have access to a desktop computer. This makes the iPhone app essential to me in order to track. The failure of this app has really hurt my success in the program and unfortunately I've put weight back on. Some of that of course is my own doing, but having an app that does not work, promoting it as part of the service, and not responding to the many criticisms and issues of customers is unconscionable.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Aug 24, 2015
- Version: 3.8.2
- Size: 39.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Weight Watchers International, Inc.
- © 2015 Weight Watchers International, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Weight Watchers Online$169.99
- entulínea Online$189.99
- Weight Watchers Online$299.99
- Weight Watchers Online$209.99