Weight Watchers Mobile
By Weight Watchers International, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
We hear you. Weight loss isn’t easy. That’s why we created a weight-loss system for your body and a support system for your brain. The Weight Watchers Mobile app brings our world-renowned program to your fingertips so you can stay motivated and on track, wherever life takes you.
We’ve got your back. With 24/7 Chat you can now talk to a Weight Watchers Coach to get additional support and tips whenever and wherever you need.
Our eTools and Online subscriptions bring you:
· Weight Watchers Works. Period. Our certified experts have more than 45 years’ experience in helping real people reach their goals
· Our PointsPlus method eliminates tedious calorie counting so you can eat the foods you love and still lose weight
• Easily track your food, activity, and weight (Click. Track. Done.)
• Track multiple foods at once with our multi-add feature
• Search thousands of foods, meals, restaurants and recipes that fit your lifestyle
• Scan barcodes to find the PointsPlus Value of your favorite foods before they go in your grocery cart
• Add custom meals or recipes using our PointsPlus calculator
• Play with our fun interactive cheat sheets to find the best bets on the menu, including pizza, pasta, salad dishes and cocktail choices
• Get bonus PointsPlus Values for exercise and browse health and fitness content
• Keep tabs on your weight-loss progress and stay motivated with our interactive chart
• Get support from a Weight Watchers Coach whenever and wherever you need with 24/7 Chat right from the app
• Create a shopping list to simplify your grocery trip
• Find a Weight Watchers meeting in your area
• Connect and integrate your iOS device with Apple’s Health app
HEALTH APP INTEGRATION
• iOS 8 users can connect to the Health app to sync health and fitness data.
• With this functionality, the Weight Watchers app has the ability to access your total fat, carbohydrates, fiber and protein intake from the Health app, as well as track your steps throughout the day. The Weight Watchers app uses that information to assist in tracking the PointsPlus Values of meals and activities. Keep in mind, enabling the steps feature will replace manual activity-tracking.
• Your privacy is important to us. The app will only access your Health data with your permission.
What's New in Version 3.6.2
- We have a new search engine that refines your results with every keystroke. Search for foods and activities with more accuracy so you can get on with your day!
- Minor bug fixes
For the most part I really love it, but it doesn't work the way I'm sure it's intended to work. For instant, every time you go to log how much water, veggies, fruit, vitamins, exercise.... you did for the day you have to keep putting it in over and over. I have just about given up on that part of the app. Another part that could use a little improvement is the restaurant part of the app. It would be nice if you are trying to log foods you have eaten you wouldn't have to go through the steps from the beginning for each item. The last update also took away foods we were already logging that we had scanned, but at the same time improved others. The search part of the app is not as friendly as it use to be, when you see the item pop up on the screen it continues searching for other foods and most of the time the ones that finally show are not related to what your looking for. If I was a beginner and just starting to use the app at this point I would not use it for it would be frustrating. I eat the same things most of the time so I know about how many points I have for them at this point. I have put off responding to the review prompt because I really don't like to say negative things about a app I use. Hopefully this is helpful and not taken to be complaining. I will continue to use the app for I have about another year and a half before I'm done losing weight.
Love it! But I do wish for some additional info
I absolutely love the app and continue to use it..even when I'm "off program" and just want to make healthier choices in the grocery store. Unlike earlier reviewers this month, I did not lose any prior data with the most recent program update. Every food I've scanned and every recipe I've built is still here (hurray). That said, there are a few things that could be better. Why can't I search all WW recipes from the app (not just featured recipes)? I'd also like to be able to see the total calories, protein, carbs, fat & fiber where known. Even though I track PointsPlus values, I also have other daily nutrition goals/targets set by my doctor (ie total protein in grams). In order to follow my doctor's orders, I have to use MyFitnessPal and I'm often too busy to track everything I eat in two apps. So I use the WW app for shopping, WW Online to search for healthy recipes & MyFitnessPal for daily tracking.
Love the app but needs changes
Changes I would make: allow to stay on a restaurant after adding an item. It's annoying having to go back and scan thru the lists for Every item.
Allow me to add a "meal" option. I have the same items for a meal quite a bit. It would be easier to have a "meal" option to add and just adjust the amounts if needed when added. Example is in favorites have the meal set and when clicked it will show a list of the items and I can add or delete or change serving size. That would be great.
Also have a list of favorite activities. I have a few exercises I do and it would be much easier to click favorites and they pop up at top of list rather than scroll down or type in the search. I use the app on my phone so this would make it a easier to use. Please consider these suggestions for a more convent use of this wonderful app. Thanks
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Mar 17, 2015
- Version: 3.6.2
- Size: 48.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Weight Watchers International, Inc.
- © 2015 Weight Watchers International, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Weight Watchers Online$169.99