Weight Watchers Mobile
By Weight Watchers International, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
We hear you. Weight loss isn’t easy. That’s why we created a weight-loss system for your body and a support system for your brain. The Weight Watchers Mobile app brings our world-renowned program to your fingertips so you can stay motivated and on track, wherever life takes you.
We’ve got your back. With 24/7 Chat you can now talk to a Weight Watchers Coach to get additional support and tips whenever and wherever you need.
Our eTools and Online subscriptions bring you:
· Weight Watchers Works. Period. Our certified experts have more than 45 years’ experience in helping real people reach their goals
· Our PointsPlus method eliminates tedious calorie counting so you can eat the foods you love and still lose weight
• Easily track your food, activity, and weight (Click. Track. Done.)
• Track multiple foods at once with our multi-add feature
• Search thousands of foods, meals, restaurants and recipes that fit your lifestyle
• Scan barcodes to find the PointsPlus Value of your favorite foods before they go in your grocery cart
• Add custom meals or recipes using our PointsPlus calculator
• Play with our fun interactive cheat sheets to find the best bets on the menu, including pizza, pasta, salad dishes and cocktail choices
• Get bonus PointsPlus Values for exercise and browse health and fitness content
• Keep tabs on your weight-loss progress and stay motivated with our interactive chart
• Get support from a Weight Watchers Coach whenever and wherever you need with 24/7 Chat right from the app
• Create a shopping list to simplify your grocery trip
• Find a Weight Watchers meeting in your area
• Connect and integrate your iOS device with Apple’s Health app
HEALTH APP INTEGRATION
• iOS 8 users can connect to the Health app to sync health and fitness data.
• With this functionality, the Weight Watchers app has the ability to access your total fat, carbohydrates, fiber and protein intake from the Health app, as well as track your steps throughout the day. The Weight Watchers app uses that information to assist in tracking the PointsPlus Values of meals and activities. Keep in mind, enabling the steps feature will replace manual activity-tracking.
• Your privacy is important to us. The app will only access your Health data with your permission.
What's New in Version 3.5.3
• Minor bug fixes
Great, could be better
I love this app--it has been a lifesaver in keeping me on track during my journey. I love that I can usually find what I am eating in there and that point values are at my fingertips. There are a few things about it that could be better though.
I like the chat function, for instance--but I can't go back and look at my chat history to remember what the person told me. That function needs general refinement (I know it is new), in being able to steer somewhere else to check something and come back for instance, or having autocorrect in the typing function...it is just a bit awkward to work/type in general.
I will agree with others that those pancakes on the home screen look too tasty and I'd love to see a creative vegetable dish there maybe. And the serving units are sometimes not helpful (grams?? I don't have time to weigh my food). It would be helpful to have the recipe builder inside the app, and the options for places like Chipotle a bit easier to navigate when trying to track. But I appreciate that even when I can't find what I am looking for I can usually find something comparable-ish, helping me at least generally know how I am doing.
Nothing new! Not impressed
First of all WW home screen is a picture of pancakes and syrup with bananas and whip cream. I really should just stop at that because any weight loss app that shows off food porn like that must be in bed with the devil! I mean really why would you make us look at pancakes and whip cream every time we ( us the dieting group who are learning to "love" carrots) log on! It's a sick and twisted brainwashing game if you ask me! So on to the next rant, ok the new 24/7 ask a pro feature is strait up BS! I logged on a few times to ask a pro about certain foods like sushi for example and how to calculate the points and their response was "I do not know" and the second person said "hold on" 10 minutes later the response was did you try the search option? Ok really these are WW pros? No thanks next!!! I have tried this app out 5 or 6 times over the past 4 years and I am always disappointed with its data. Why do you use grams for measuring tacos? Who does that? Like do you think with all that research on restaurant nutrition information that after you learn 1 taco is X amount of points you could just say 1 taco not 130 grams of a taco? Ok screw it, I am done complaining! Thank God I am not an overweight person who needs real help! I use this app to get me back in line and I guess for those purposes it's useful. The end.
Overall Good but with big enough bugs to warrant a 3
I really appreciate most of the functionality of this app, it's generally user friendly, few instances of crashing--which I appreciate. I find it really annoying that if I try to add more than 3 items from the "recently added" list it tells me I'm offline and asks if I want to track them offline to have them sync later--when if I add only try to add 2 items at once it does just fine--its an annoying programming glitch that has nothing to do with being online or offline. I hate that you can't add a recipe from either the iPhone or iPad app and that you can't change certain settings (like whether activity or weekly extra points are taken first when you go over your daily allowance). Most obnoxious to me of all the things is more a weight watchers general issue, and is related to the interface struggles with Fitbit. If customer service sends me the same stock "sorry your Fitbit isn't working" email one more time I might scream--it's just that the functionality of the interface literally changes from hour to hour.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jan 26, 2015
- Version: 3.5.3
- Size: 72.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Weight Watchers International, Inc.
- © 2015 Weight Watchers International, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Weight Watchers Online$169.99