WeightDrop is a simple weight tracker for everybody who wants to lose or gain weight. It was designed for your everyday weight tracking needs. WeightDrop supports all important features for controlling your weight and reaching your weight goal.
*** Did you know, that based on medical studies, people who use a weight tracking app are more likely to reach their weight goal faster and maintain their weight? Give it a try! ***
--- Features ---
- Clever App Setup: On your first use, the app will walk you through all important settings
- Overview: All your weight information on a single screen
- Quick & Easy Weight Adding: Record your weight once a day, quick & easy
- Weight History: Look up your weight for any given date, change your entries at any time
- Ideal Weight Calculator: Based on your profile, the app recommends a healthy weight
- Weight Goal: Set a weight goal and watch your progress
- Weight Chart: Nice looking Weight & Goal Chart
- Daily Reminders
- Easy data export to WeightDrop PRO
- Supports metric and imperial units
- Apple Health app integration (import & export your weight records)
WeightDrop is an awesome app for weight tracking and has helped many people to lose weight. Give it a try, our users love this app!
Thank you for using WeightDrop!
This update includes improvements for the iPhone X.
Please let us know what you think about the new version by writing a review at the App Store or contacting us directly via the app.
Ratings and Reviews
Love This App!
I've been using Weight Drop 1½ years, so my review is an accurate assessment based on long-term experience. IMHO, it is super easy to use and makes keeping track of my weight a breeze.
First, it sends me reminders to weigh myself. Next, it makes entering the results simple by already having yesterday's weight and today's date in pull-down menus. That way, unless there was a change in my weight, I can just tap the + button to add today's entry.
The graphs can show both my recent and long-term progress which allows me to see if I'm doing well, in a rut, or if I need to make some changes to achieve my goals. My doctors like seeing these graphs, too. Automatically syncing with the Apple Health App is also a bonus. I couldn't be happier with Weight Drop.
I’ve only had it a few days, but I really love that I can already see progress! It’s super basic, which is what I wanted. The fitness apps always make me feel guilty for not entering food or exercise. They also are quick to scold me if I lose more than 2lbs in a week. Believe me when I say, even very thin people sometimes lose 5lbs in a week. Besides, if my doctor is okay with my weight-loss, not sure why any app would be unhappy with it! I LOVE that this app contains none of those obnoxious features and it offers a couple of different ways to view your progress! If you’re a graph person, it’s there. Numbers people (as in I need to lose X pounds), it’s covered. Percentage of goal weight lost, got that too. But that’s it! That’s what makes it wonderful!
Really useful! Love it!
I used to write my weight on a notepad when I dieted to keep track, and that was always cumbersome. This app makes it so easy. Especially for viewing your history over time. I now constantly find myself wanting to go back and review what weeks I lost the most, how quickly I've been losing, how today's weight compares to recent days, and how long I've been dieting. Having all of that information concisely right there in front of me and with a chart really helps to keep me motivated and enthusiastic. Highly recommended! I started with the free version and now have the paid one - which is only a buck!
- VisualHype GmbH
- 25.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © VisualHype GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- PRO Upgrade $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.