Workout Log & 300+ Workout Plans by WeightTraining.com
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
It doesn't matter if you're a beginner or a workout expert. We want to help you get more from your workouts.
- Smart workout logger that remembers your exercise history and makes suggestions to help you make progress.
- 2500+ exercises for you to choose from.
- Step-by-step instructions, tips, and a demo video available for each exercise.
- In-depth exercise stats for every workout - build your history and track progress over time.
- “Favorites” lists for both Exercises and Workouts for easy access later.
- 400+ professionally certified workout plans to follow if you need guidance.
- Calories burned statistics from logged workouts.
***** Top 15 Free Health & Fitness Apps *****
If you download the app & create a new account, we'll give you a FREE trial to test out all of our PRO features - no credit card required. Your account will automatically be converted to the free version when the trial ends.
Get in touch with us: http://www.weighttraining.com/contact
What's New in Version 2.0.1
-Added ability to add exercises to Favorites from “Log Exercise” screen
-Fixed Rest Timer settings based on current workout plan
-Fixed some functional bugs
-Fixed many UI issues
-Fixed crashes when dealing with plans (starting, stopping)
-Fixed workout plans syncing in the background
In this version, we focused on a number of small design fixes, minor functional bugs, and performance enhancements, meaning faster scrolling and a smoother overall experience so you can focus on your workouts.
If you like WeightTraining.com, please take the time to give us a nice review. It really helps.
Great app but...
Has all the exercises I'm looking for (I do mostly bodyweight with a few dumbbells exercises). Only thing keeping from 5 stars is that it could be more intuitive when logging workouts.
Tons of workout plans
Tons of different workout plans and I love the new workout/exercise recommendations in the workout logger!
I downloaded and deleted this app three times, attempting to make it open. When attempting to access this app my screen goes blank for a minute and then my home screen pops back up. Need to fix some bugs.