Weill Cornell Medicine is first and foremost a vehicle for Cornell University's Joan and Sanford I. Weill Medical College and Graduate School of Medical Sciences to inform alumni, faculty, students, and donors about what's happening at the school by highlighting new people, new programs, and the issues affecting medical education-and to report news about our alumni. The magazine seeks to convey the breadth and depth of the education, research, and clinical activities of the college and graduate school; to serve as a publication of historical record; to stimulate thought and discussion on issues in medicine and medical education; and to reflect the range of opinions and activities among Weill Cornell's students, faculty, and alumni.
This application is powered by GTxcel, a leader in digital publishing technology, provider of hundreds of online digital publications and mobile magazine apps.
- Cornell Alumni Magazine
- 8.3 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2013 Texterity, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.