If you are already a patient of a Weill Cornell Medicine physician, log in to the app using your Weill Cornell Connect account and take advantage of these helpful features:
• Communicate with your physician: Get answers to your medical questions directly on your device.
• Manage your appointments: Schedule your next appointment, or view details of your past and upcoming appointments.
• eCheck-in: Save time and conveniently check-in electronically for your upcoming appointment.
• Access your test results: View your results and your physician's comments within days.
• Request prescription refills: Send a refill request for any of your refillable medications
• Bill Pay: View and pay your bill quickly and securely.
• Review your health summary: View a convenient summary of important information in your health record.
With your permission, the app can connect to the Apple Health App and obtain health information that can be shared with your healthcare providers. However, the current version of the app does not have this functionality enabled.
We do not share your health information with Apple Health or other third-party applications.
- Televisits are now enabled in the app so patients can conduct video visits with their physicians using the phone's camera and microphone
- minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
- Weill Medical College of Cornell University
- 92.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Weill Cornell Medicine
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.