Ever wondered what song was playing at a party? Ever wished you could add songs to the queue that you liked without asking the DJ? Ever wanted to sing along to a song, but couldn't be bothered to look up the lyrics? WeJ allows you to do all that! Everyone connects to a host (who needs either a Spotify Premium or Apple Music subscription), and can add songs to the queue that the host plays. No more need to share the aux cable!
- Add songs to the queue without a subscription
- Add songs from your Spotify, Apple Music, or local library
- Look at the lyrics for the currently playing song*
- Host can reorder and remove any song
- Host requires a Spotify Premium or Apple Music subscription
- iOS 10 or above
* The Musixmatch app is required to enable usage of the lyrics extension that WeJ uses
Special thanks to:
- Matthew Paletta for his help with design
- Sajan Dinsa for the app name idea
- /u/pfischof for the logo
- Fix Spotify hosts not being able to access their Spotify library
- Switch to next song after currently playing song ends on Apple Music (some iOS versions were struggling with this)
- Fix bug where Spotify wouldn't stop playback of music if songs were skipped too quickly
- Fix memory leaks relating to fetching track images
- Fix bug where long text query in search would start writing over Done button
- Fix a French translation
Ratings and Reviews
This is a great music app I congratulate the team for building that.
Great creative thinking guys. This is awesome!
- Mohammad Ali Siddiqui
- 22.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Copyright © 2017 Mohammad Ali Siddiqui
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.