The most important information about the 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™ fits in the free mobile app Welcome2018.
The Journal will tell you the news of the tournament: there you can find out all latest developments, see how things unraveled, find exclusive reports and interviews, as well as discover the most exciting events for fans in the host cities.
The Stadium channels will assist you in getting to the stadium faster and more conveniently on match days, and guide you out of the stadium after the game.
The Planner will provide interesting excursion routes in the host cities of the tournament which include museums, theaters, and exhibitions, parks and galleries, places for outdoor activities and recreation with children, as well as other exciting locations. This section includes everything a visiting football fan might be interested in.
The Fan Guide will advise on getting between the host cities, accommodation and items banned from the stadiums. This guide will answer most of the questions fans may have about the tournament.
The interactive map will help the users find the most interesting places nearby.
Welcome to the 2018 World Cup!
Ratings and Reviews
- ORGKOMITET ROSSIYA-2018, ANO
- 122.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Armenian, Belarusian, French, Georgian, German, Kazakh, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Tajik, Ukrainian, Uzbek
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © ORGKOMITET ROSSIYA-2018, ANO
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.