WeLive is a new way of living built upon community, flexibility, and a fundamental belief that we are only as good as the people we surround ourselves with. We know life is better when we are part of a community that believes in something larger than itself.
The WeLive app is the best way to stay connected to your neighbors. You can organize social gatherings, get updates from your Community Managers, book room cleanings, register guests, and get to know the neighbors you live with.
What you can expect:
• Meet and get to know your neighbors – you live near these people, you should know who they are.
• Stay up to date with your building; whether it's a reminder for morning yoga, a family dinner held by someone down the hall, or even just know when building maintenance happens.
• Leftover pizza, binging on Netflix, or looking to play a boardgame, connect with your neighbors for impromptu hangouts.
• Need TP or laundry detergent ASAP? Household items are only a few taps away.
• Never live in a pigsty again. Simply book a room cleaning.
• With your included Wi-Fi, you get to manage your network for your unit.
• Whether your best friend or mom is in town, register all your visitors.
• Have a leak or issue with your apartment? Report your issues and track their progress.
This app is for WeLive Members. If you're interested in learning more about joining the community, please visit welive.com
In this version we're introducing some login improvements, bug fixes and smoother app experience
Ratings and Reviews
The new app is great
It's so nice to have the ability to communicate with all the neighbors easily, and actually have an online community.
Love the new design!
It doesn't work. At all.
It never has (and yet, the app is required for some features/functionaity of WeLive. And when the problem was submitted to support, they won't even acknowledge they are working on fixing anything. Radio Silence... that's it. Disappointing.
Love it here
I love living at WeLive, and the app is super helpful for communicating with & meeting other residents
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.