Well Control Simulator HD provides a graphical very useful tool for training of roughnecks, derrickmen, drillers, tool pushers, drilling engineers and students in the practices of the well control methods.
- Interactive System: no pre-set methods;
- Ability to apply methods: Driller's method, Wait and Weight, Dynamic Volumetric and Static Volumetric (lubricate and bleed);
- Capacities and Volumes;
- Hydraulics and Hydrostatics and critical pressures calculations;
- Behavior of the kick;
- Applied with subsea stack or surface stack;
The model assumes that the kick starts as a single bubble and migrates upward as a single bubble from the bottom to the surface.
- In this simulator, the student inputs the kick parameters and applies a method to control.
- No drilling. For drilling simulation and kick detection, check the Drilling Simulators apps available in our portfolio".
Others apps for Well Control in our portfolio available on the App Store:
- Drilling Hydraulics
- Kick Tolerance
- Leak-Off Test Simulator
- Leat-Off Test Analyzer
- Driller's Methods
- Driller's Method Worksheets
- Wait and Weight Method
- Wait and Weight Method Worksheets
- Volumetric Method
- Dynamic Volumetric Method
- Drilling Simulator
- Well Control Simulator 2 (Choke Panel)
These tools can complement (work with) this simulator by creating files which can be used in this application or imported from this application for calculations and worksheets;
User Guide: https://www.wellcontrol.com.br/?pag=wcsimulator
For new features, report bugs, improvements and suggestions please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
These tools & materials are provided 'as is' without warranties of any kind, express or implied.
Please verify the tools provided by this application by yourself before you use them. Ensure you understand the impact of using these tools.
Any use you choose to make of these tools & materials is undertaken by you entirely at you own risk.
- minor fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Choke does not function
You can pump through the choke if it is opened or closed
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.