The Well Done Cooking Timers is a suite of timers specifically designed for cooking.
• No Adds
• Large buttons that are easy to see and press
• Twelve timers across three pages so you can pre-set multiple meals and multiple components of a meal
• A Dashboard at the top of the screen shows the status of the 12 timers
• Each timer can be individually named
• Timer duration can be set in hours minutes and seconds from 1 second to as long as you need.
• The amount of time you set is always displayed on each timer
• When a timer is started it changes to Green and immediately starts counting down to zero
• When a timer has less than one minute to go it changes from Green to Amber and the number on the dashboard starts flashing Amber
• When the timer reaches zero the whole screen turns Red and the alarm sounds for 10 seconds and the number on the dashboard starts flashing Red
• After a timer reaches zero it will continue to count down until you reset the timer
• You can Pause a timer for as long as you like and the timer will turn Orange until you press Resume
• You can toggle the timer’s display between duration and finish time
• You can choose from a selection of Alarm sounds to suit your Kitchen
• The date and time is always displayed at the bottom of the screen
• The timers work even if the app is not running
• The dashboard at the top of the screen shows the status of the 12 timers:
o White – not in use
o Green – counting down
o Amber (flashing) – within a minute of the alarm
o Red (flashing) – timer finished and counting down
You can also use the timers for
• Yoga or exercise workouts
• Therapy treatments
Finally a cooking timer that covers all the bases.
*Note* Timers use the device notification system. Make sure notifications are turned on and that your device volume/ringer is not muted
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.