Well Informed Pet builds trust between you as a pet parent and all your pets caretakers by providing a single access point for critical pet data.
Share this info with anyone in your pet's life by just clicking a button.
Put all your pet's health records in one place and give access to anyone (Mom, your neighbor, sitter).
* Reduce the stress of traveling with your pet - paper records are one less thing to remember and bring with you.
* Stop worrying about your pet when you're away - check out pictures, comments, and more left by your walker, sitter, or boarding facility.
* Keep up with changes in your pet's health - and share these changes with your vet immediately.
* Avoid confusion at the groomer, boarding kennel, or trainer – your care instructions are all in one place.
* Upload / import any relevant pet documents to our secure cloud storage - access them from anywhere you have internet connection.
* Create categories to find your pet's records when you need them (like standing in a busy new vet's office).
* Know exactly when your pet last received their medications or vaccinations – and what the dosage instructions are.
* Search for any activities, keywords, etc., to find relevant information from your pet’s history quickly.
* View a timeline of your pet’s history and filter by categories, too.
* Give anyone who takes care of your pet access to records - and you control exactly what they see.
* Set up, track, and manage your pet's appointments, then share them with your pet's team.
* Add updates on your pet's health (comments, photos, or documents) - your pet's team can do the same so you know exactly what's going on with your pet while you're away.
* Share the fun stuff, too - without competing with the noise of social media.
* Transfer pet ownership from one owner to another (or pass health info on to the adopter if you’re a rescue).
Some people talk to animals.
Not many listen though.
That's the problem.
- A. A. Milne
Ratings and Reviews
This app is amazing!! So helpful in taking care of Bingo, my elderly dog!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.