NPWH is pleased to introduce the Well Woman Visit Mobile App!
This free mobile app is specifically designed for healthcare providers. With a focus on health screening during the well-woman visit: this app includes age-specific STD and cervical cancer screening, expanded sections on cardiovascular risk screening, assessment of IBS, and the latest addition - menopause. This app compiles the most commonly used national evidence-based clinical guidelines from multiple sources into a single tool and places them at the clinician’s fingertips.
• The well-woman physical exam
• STI screening guidelines and new, highly sensitive testing options
• Preventative health screening
• Cardiovascular Assessment
• Irritable Bowel Assessment
• Menopause Assessment
• Anticipatory guidance
• Web Resources
Visit www.npwh.org to learn more.
Includes a new section on Menopause.
Ratings and Reviews
Everything I need!!!!
Love this app. It's concise, easy to navigate & provides current recommendations!!! Beneficial tool for WHNPs & all medical providers!!!
Women's Health Nurse Practitioner
The National Association of Nurse Practitioner's in Women's Health (NPWH) app is an essential evidence based practice tool for every practitioner providing care to women. I highly recommend it!
Good clinical tool
Great app that conveniently groups recommendations in one easy to access spot.
- National Association of Nurse Practitioners in Women's Health, Inc.
- 8.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2016 National Association of Nurse Practitioners in Women's Health
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.