Check the Welland Canal bridge status directly from your phone, data is collected from the Great Lakes St. Lawrence Seaway's website and is provided as is. This app has no affiliation with the Seaway.
• Firstly the color of the bridge section indicates 1 of 3 states for the bridge, Available (green), Warning (amber), and Unavailable (Red). Available and Unavailable states are provided by the Seaway, while the warning state is displayed 15 minutes prior to the estimated arrival of the next boat. The bridge will go up prior to the arrival of the next boat.
• The time in the top right of the bridge section is the estimate for the next boat's arrival. This estimate is provided by the Seaway.
• Bridge closure notices are also provided separately for advanced notice of maintenance work causing delays or closures.
• You can choose your favourite bridge and default page in the Settings app.
• Your favourite bridge can be shown in the Today widgets.
• You can remove ads on the More tab.
• iPad interface
• UI and usability improvements
- Add widget for favourite bridge
- Minor bug fixes
- Updates to latest iOS standards
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.