WellMatch for iPhone helps you choose doctors and facilities based on their cost, quality and convenience. You can also track how much you've paid toward your deductible and get an accurate estimate of your out-of-pocket costs.
Key features include:
- Procedure and Lab Pricing: get accurate estimates on thousands of procedures and lab tests.
- Quality Ratings: see how doctors and facilities have been rated by other patients.
- Map View: choose doctors and facilities based on location.
- Benefit Tracking: keep on eye on your spending and estimated out-of-pocket costs.
- Plan Details: see your insurance plan details in an easy-to-read format.
- Trending Searches: price popular procedures and specialties in seconds.
Please note: WellMatch for iPhone is only available to employees of companies who have access to WellMatch.
- various bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
This is a great concept, but the information is terribly outdated. I have searched several primary care and general practice physicians near my home. Each one I called indicated that they are now practicing in different cities of my state (some as far as 50 miles plus)or they are no longer physicians at the facility. The costs you pay and costs covered are not listed. Most docs don't have reviews posted (no big deal, but nice to have).
Great idea, however every search results in contact Aetna. It has a filter button and you can enter new information, however when you click on update it reverts back to stored information. App clearly needs work.
This app does not work for AETNA. It never finds any providers. It looks like the search radius is always one mile.
- iTriage LLC
- 12.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2013 - 2016 WellMatch, A Healthagen Business
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.