WellMate is an easy-to-use nutrition diary that will help you lose weight, gain muscles and lead a more healthy lifestyle. It keeps track of your food intake as well as your exercises. It lets you set up goals and track them over time in a simple and comprehensible fashion. It is highly customizable and lets you configure the layout of the diary as well as the progression types you want to track. It is designed to be fast, intuitive and simple to use.
– Tracks and assists your weight loss
– Daily calculated calorie need, based on current weight
– Step counting
– Diary with configurable meal times, progress bars and workout sections
– Integration with the Apple Health app: reads and writes consumed calories, workouts, weight, etc.
– Custom progression types: create and track any progression type you want, e.g. waist, biceps, bench press, etc.
– Library for your saved food, meals, recipes and workouts
– Custom items with support for macronutrients
– Calendar view with quick overview of recent energy intake and workouts
– Large multi-country food database
– Tracking of 16 different nutrients
– Water tracking
– Quick and easy to get started, no registration required
Powerful graph view:
• Adjusting the scale using swipe and pinch zoom
• Landscape mode that lets you use the full screen
• Display all progressions and nutrients
• Plotting of both current and previous goals
Extensive support for various units:
• Calories and kilojoules
• Feet/inches and cm
• Miles and kilometers
• Kilograms, pounds and stones
• All common measurements for food
Minor UI fix to work with iOS 12.
Ratings and Reviews
I love this app and wish I could use it daily but it doesn’t include micronutrients, which I need to track :( this app is exactly what I’ve been looking for but unfortunately I can’t make use of it because it’s missing that feature.
Almost the best
I want to love this tracker! It’s beautiful to look at, simple yet powerful to use, and flexible. No account signup or reoccurring fee is a major plus.
But, you can’t track all nutrients and vitamins in foods. That’s a bummer.
Add all nutrients and vitamins to extended nutrition.
Add alcohol and caffeine to extended nutrition data.
Add sodium, sugar warning when over limits.
That will make it a five star app.
Add the above and barcode scanning and I’d pay $10 for the app. Without scanning I think the app is worth at least $5!
Love this all
Easy to use and help me track my nutrition
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.