Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Take control of your health with WellnessFX by adding new goals to help develop and maintain healthy activities.
• Build a personalized plan to help you develop and track healthy activities.
• Track your progress over time by checking completed activities and saving notes for your personal records.
• See your nutritional supplements ingredient and mineral totals.
• Easily share your WellnessFX plan.
• As a WellnessFX Member, you’ll also be able to access your lab results and practitioner recommendations.
• Using iOS 8? Synchronize your data with Apple Health!
What's New in Version 1.19.3
Are you a Vascular Master? If you have a lot of data points, narrow any marker detail graph to focus on your most recent test results.
Crashes when going to the apple health settings
I like that you can view you lab results. But in order to view them, I had to manually enter them on the wellnessfx website. Otherwise you have to pay an insane amount of money to purchase their lab services and go to the nearest quest diagnostics to get your blood drawn. The results should then be automatically uploaded into the app. I don't understand why they don't accepts health insurance plans to make it more affordable for the consumers to get their lab work. It's unrealistic to expect most people to pay almost $1,000 for the full labs and then hundreds more on top of that for the analysis/recommendations. Most people can do that easily by going to their regular doctor and paying a small co-pay for their doctor and labs visits. I really wanted to like the concept and was happy with the information in the website. But it's just not financially feasible to use their full service unless you are contempt with simply manually entering your regular labs from your doctor. I was hoping that the manually entered information would upload to the apps health app, but that feature simply does not work as advertised and the app simply crashes whenever you try to enable the apple health app settings. I was overall, very disappointed. This has a lot of potential if they make it more affordable and fix the apple health crash bug.
You'll be fine ... your inbox will not
There's some value in this app. Tracking your supplements is a good idea. However, I went from perhaps two pieces of junk mail a day to about 30 after I signed up with this app. So beware.
I really like this app
It helps me keep track of my wellness 😊💗! It can be a little slow at times but for the most part I like the concept!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: May 18, 2015
- Version: 1.19.3
- Size: 11.3 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: WellnessFX
- © 2015 WellnessFX, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.