Wells Fargo Mobile
By Wells Fargo
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Touch ID® is now available to customers with iOS9 or higher. To sign up to use Touch ID® - look under Menu / Settings/ Sign On with Touch ID. This feature will allow you to quickly access your accounts instead of typing your username and password.
• Easy access to your FICO® Credit Score (for customers with an eligible credit card account)
• Completely redesigned Wells Fargo Advisors experience to be simpler and easier to use
Take your bank with you so you can securely manage your money 24/7 from almost anywhere. Our award-winning Wells Fargo Mobile® App is free² for Wells Fargo customers and Wells Fargo Advisors clients and offers:
• Easy sign-on using your existing Wells Fargo Online® username and password
• Exceptional security features, including our Online Security Guarantee
• An option to set your language preference to Spanish³
Manage your money
• View account balances, including your available balance and pending deposits
• Deposit checks quickly using your iPhone’s camera
• Help avoid fees and get notified of suspicious activity with text or email alerts
• View your credit card transactions and manage your rewards program
• Find one of our approximately 12,800 ATMs or 6,200 retail banking stores nationwide
• Access money management tools, including My Spending Report
• Wells Fargo FastLook lets you see account balances without signing on to the app
Make transfers and payments
• Make transfers between your accounts at Wells Fargo as well as at other Financial Institutions
• Pay your bills quickly and easily with Bill Pay
• Send money to just about anyone with a U.S. bank account without sharing account numbers. All you need is a mobile number or email address.
• Streamlined Navigation: An improved way to find account and investment resources
• Brokerage Account Overview: A consolidated view of all of your accounts, all in one place
• Portfolio Page: Simplified page highlights key data and holdings details
Your security is our priority
• Mobile data transmissions are safeguarded by 128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) to prevent unauthorized access
• Our Online Security Guarantee gives you added protection against unauthorized account access
• We never transmit your account number (your accounts are referred to only by nicknames), and account information is not stored on your phone
2. Your mobile carrier's message and data rates may apply.
3. The Wells Fargo Mobile® App may not be available in Spanish to all Wells Fargo customers.
DEPOSIT PRODUCTS OFFERED BY WELLS FARGO BANK, N.A. MEMBER FDIC.
INVESTMENT AND INSURANCE PRODUCTS: NOT INSURED BY FDIC | NO BANK GUARANTEE | MAY LOSE VALUE
Wells Fargo Advisors is the trade name used by 2 separate registered broker-dealers: Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC, and Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network, LLC, Members SIPC, nonbank affiliates of Wells Fargo & Company. WellsTrade® accounts are available through Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC.
**Minimum system requirements: iOS 7 and higher are supported.
What's New in Version 3.20
Minor enhancements and bug fixes.
I love this app!
Clearly the other reviewers have deeper issues than mobile banking. Maybe they haven't had to pay bills and deposit checks the old fashioned way. This is a powerful app that makes doing nearly all banking painless.
This app is clean and easy to navigate & it is easy to switch between accounts. It is my favorite app - next to text messaging. Now they've added access to your FICO score which I can't wait to try. Talk about convenience!
My only complaint is the mobile deposit, no matter the time of day, won't post until the next day. That's not an app issue as much as a bank policy. No big deal, if it's an important deposit, I will go walk it into one of their 1000's of convenient locations. All in all, I love it!
Last to the game but certainly delivered!
Like many others have said, I'm glad that TouchID is finally enabled for WF customers. And the app looks and feels amazing, super user friendly. And the free credit score for customers who have credit cards is the best model and provide the best details by far. Assessing your credit score within the app, I can only think of Wells Fargo and Capital One, both use Fico model, from Experian and TransUnion. Both super clean, CapitalOne offers a bit info of your credit report like how long was your longest credit and how many open and closed credit account you have. But Wells Fargo hand down offer the best credit education. Anyway I'm off track! Kudos to the new WF mobile app! Love it!
Could use some work
All in all a good app, however, my deep frustration sets in anytime I try to do a mobile deposit of a check. I fill in all the necessary info pertaining to the check, then when time to snap a photo of either the front or the back, the app automatically snaps the photo before I even have my phone positioned properly and the photo come out either extremely blurry or only half of the check shows. I have to"retake" the photo at a minimum of 3 times (!!!) each side before it comes out properly. When doing a mobile deposit with this phone it makes me want to pitch my phone across the room. Can you please fix the app so it will not auto snap the picture, but will allow you to position the phone in place first??!!
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Jun 21, 2016
- Version: 3.20
- Size: 27.0 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Wells Fargo Bank
- © 2009-2013 Wells Fargo N.A. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.