Wells Fargo Mobile
By Wells Fargo
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Wells Fargo Mobile® is a fast, secure, and free* service for Wells Fargo and Wells Fargo Advisors clients. It is optimized for iOS devices and available 24/7 using your existing Wells Fargo Online® Username and Password.
Your security is our priority — Mobile data transmissions are safeguarded by 128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) to prevent unauthorized access. Our Online Security Guarantee provides added protection against unauthorized access to your accounts. We will never transmit your account number.
• View your account balances and activity **NEW** for consumer accounts, view check and deposit images!
• Available balance and pending deposits — learn more about how your available balance is calculated and what’s still pending. Note, some transaction activities may not be immediately recorded to your account and may not yet be reflected in the available balance
• Search and Sort — Find the transaction you're looking for in just a few keystrokes
• Detailed transactions list — View the date, location, amount, and more for transactions on one page, just like you see in Online Banking.
• View your credit card rewards balance
WELLS FARGO SUREPAY
• Send money, using a mobile number or email address, to friends and family with eligible accounts at participating financial institutions.
TRANSFERS AND PAYMENTS
• Make transfers and payments to your accounts.
• Schedule payments and pay bills right from your mobile device
• If you're already a Bill Pay customer, your payees are automatically available for use in Mobile Bill Pay
• Monitor balances, holdings, account activity and open orders for your Wells Fargo Advisors and WellsTrade accounts
• Get real-time quotes, charts, market data and news
• Deposit checks directly into your eligible Wells Fargo checking or savings accounts.
• Let us help you find a nearby Wells Fargo ATM. Locate an ATM using your current location or enter the zip code or address of the area you wish to search. You’ll be provided a list of ATMs with the address and distance from your current location.
DEPOSIT PRODUCTS OFFERED BY WELLS FARGO BANK, N.A. MEMBER FDIC.
INVESTMENT AND INSURANCE PRODUCTS: NOT INSURED BY FDIC | NO BANK GUARANTEE | MAY LOSE VALUE
Wells Fargo Advisors is the trade name used by two separate registered broker-dealers: Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC, and Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network, LLC, Members SIPC, nonbank affiliates of Wells Fargo & Company
WellsTrade accounts are available through Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC
*Your mobile carrier's message and data rates may apply.
**Minimum system requirements: iOS 4.3 and higher are supported
What's New in Version 2.9
• Mobile Deposit fixes to help resolve issues reported by some iPhone 4S customers using iOS7
• Stay on top of your finances by receiving push notifications when your balance is above or below a specified amount (*in process of being rolled out nationwide*)
• Fixes related to the save username option
• Additional minor enhancements and fixes
Try no to listen to half these reviews
Look, I use this app ALL THE TIME on my crappy IPhone 4S that barely works and it runs fine. I've never had it crash on me, I've been able to transfer money within seconds (which is especially useful when you're out) and it's basically a very simple and practical way of managing your account. I wouldn't know about any fancy functions, but honestly if you're trying to create accounts and or do anything beyond checking your balance and transferring money, you should log onto a computer.
PS: Whoever is complaining that the app doesn't auto-save passwords, uh news flash it's a bank not a social networking site. It's for security purposes so that whoever happens to access your phone won't get into your account.
No option to save password
You should be able to set up a simple alternative password, or just a PIN, to sign into this app, for two reasons:
1) this app essentially have two-factor authentication already built in. I.e., someone must (a) know the simple password/PIN and (b) also physically have the device in order to log in
2) by not providing an option to save the password, the app encourages people to use simple, memorable passwords, thereby making their accounts much less secure
This is a serious flaw. WF should do whatever they can to encourage strong passwords. Providing the option to save the password, and using a simple PIN to unlock the app instead, would go a long way.
This app is really good for checking your account and transferring money between accounts and also sending money to other people. I wish there was an way or a more obvious way I could pay my credit card I know if it goes over limit it's way but I want to make more payments to get it down faster. But ill just do that on the website. But still I hope they consider it. Also maybe manage bill pay that isn't automatic.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Feb 24, 2014
- Version: 2.9
- Size: 1.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Wells Fargo Bank
- © 2009-2013 Wells Fargo N.A. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.