Wells Fargo Mobile
By Wells Fargo
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Take your bank with you so you can securely manage your money 24/7 from almost anywhere. Our award-winning Wells Fargo Mobile® App is free² for Wells Fargo customers and Wells Fargo Advisors clients and offers:
• Easy sign-on using your existing Wells Fargo Online® username and password
• Exceptional security features, including our Online Security Guarantee
• An option to set your language preference to Spanish³
Manage your money
• View account balances, including your available balance and pending deposits
• Deposit checks quickly using your phone’s camera
• Help avoid fees and get notified of suspicious activity with text or email alerts
• View your credit card transactions and manage your rewards program
• Find one of our 12,800 ATMs or 6,200 retail banking stores nationwide
• Access money management tools, including My Spending Report
• Wells Fargo FastLook lets you see account balances without signing on to the app
Make transfers and payments
• Make transfers between your accounts at Wells Fargo as well as at other Financial Institutions
• Pay your bills quickly and easily with Bill Pay
• Send money to just about anyone with a U.S. bank account without sharing account numbers. All you need is a mobile number or email address.
• Monitor balances, holdings, account activity, and open orders for your Wells Fargo Advisors and WellsTrade® accounts
• Get real-time quotes, charts, market data, and news
Your security is our priority
• Mobile data transmissions are safeguarded by 128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) to prevent unauthorized access
• Our Online Security Guarantee gives you added protection against unauthorized account access
• We never transmit your account number (your accounts are referred to only by nicknames), and account information is not stored on your phone
2. Your mobile carrier's message and data rates may apply.
3. The Wells Fargo Mobile® App may not be available in Spanish to all Wells Fargo customers.
DEPOSIT PRODUCTS OFFERED BY WELLS FARGO BANK, N.A. MEMBER FDIC.
INVESTMENT AND INSURANCE PRODUCTS: NOT INSURED BY FDIC | NO BANK GUARANTEE | MAY LOSE VALUE
Wells Fargo Advisors is the trade name used by 2 separate registered broker-dealers: Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC, and Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network, LLC, Members SIPC, nonbank affiliates of Wells Fargo & Company. WellsTrade® accounts are available through Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC.
**Minimum system requirements: iOS 7 and higher are supported.
What's New in Version 3.0
• Completely redesigned to be simpler, more efficient, and easier to use
• Coming soon: Secure sign-on using Touch ID™
• Contextual navigation based on frequently used tasks
• Transaction search makes it easier to find transactions
• Enhanced payment calendar with due dates
• Same account naming and nicknaming across all your digital experiences
STILL no TouchID, not fully native app
EDITED from old version: with the new 3.0 they tried to make it shinier. Looks like whatever outsourcing firm just slapped a coat of paint on their generic framework and left a lot of wasted vertical space in big fat bands in an app that's still doesn't appear to be fully native, still relying on web front ends. Can't even view all my accounts on a 6 Plus without having to tap to expand a fat band and then scrolling. And instead of taking you right to your info they make you sit and wait through this dumb fade-in/fade-out notification of when I last logged in. STOP IT. FFS.
And seriously. It's 2016. After all that work to slap a new coat of lipstick on your old pig, STILL no TouchID support. But don't worry, it's coming soon.
Wells Fargo, fire the people you outsourced this to. You're headquartered in San Francisco, Silicon Valley, a short Uber from Apple's headquarters. Grab a few local high talent people, pay them, and put them to work for you. Why is it that Fidelity and even much smaller institutions like USAA have so much better apps than yours? Come on.
"If something ain't broke, don't fix it"
This is advice that Wells Fargo ignored after having their old layout be very user friendly and easy to manage for at least 5 years. This new layout is garbage and makes managing everything a nightmare, and little things impossible. To put in perspective my brothers and I share a login and have a bunch of different accounts so that we can send each other money easily if need be. With the old app I was able to turn off viewing their accounts from the home screen so I could keep and eye on just my accounts at a glance. Now it's garbled and I can't figure out how to not view their accounts, and because for some reason their accounts their accounts appear above mine not only is it not convenient to just hop into the app for a second when I'm at the store to double check my account, but now I even have to go searching for it and make sure I'm looking at the correct account (the distinguishing factor of the names of the accounts also get mostly cut off)
Anyway terrible update and I would avoid if possible
My last review was not loaded, probably because I was so angry that I put a curse word or two in the title!!! Why must every company try too hard to make it "easier" for its customers???
You're a bank, not a social site! You had a simple user interface and now you have a sexy one that requires more work to use and removes more of the customer controls in the name of making it easier!!!! I can see how the pitch went... Some young tech "wizs" sold you on making your app appealing to the customers who need all the shiny visuals and options spelled out for them. They promised you ease of use and a vibrant, exciting app...and you fell for it!! Bells and whistles does not equal ease of use!!!! Here's an idea, streamline the visuals, clear the bloat, give the customer back more control over what is shown/not shown on the app (some of us just want to check an account or two, not see our whole business laid out!!!!!) and try listening to your customers- seems you have more angry folks than happy ones!
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Jan 29, 2016
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 25.8 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Wells Fargo Bank
- © 2009-2013 Wells Fargo N.A. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.