Wells Fargo Mobile
By Wells Fargo
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Simplify your life and stay in control with the Wells Fargo Mobile® App. Manage your finances; make check deposits, transfer funds, and pay bills, all within the app.
Manage Your Accounts
• Quickly access your accounts with TouchID®¹
• View key account information without having to login with FastLook
• Review activity and balances in your accounts
• View your credit card transactions and manage your rewards program
• Easily activate or replace credit/debit cards
• Enjoy Card-Free ATM access to your accounts at our 13,000 ATMs², coast-to-coast
• Set your language preference to English or Spanish³
• Deposit checks with ease using your iPhone camera
• Instantly view the processing deposit in your account
Make Transfers and Payments
• Transfer funds between your Wells Fargo accounts and to other financial institutions
• Securely send and receive money using a mobile number or email address with Zelle℠⁴
• Pay your bills with Wells Fargo’s Bill Pay service
• Monitor balances, holdings, account activity, and open orders for your Wells Fargo Advisors and WellsTrade® accounts
• Get real-time quotes, charts, market data, and news
Help Stay Secure
• Visit the Security Center to report fraud and learn how to help keep your accounts safe
• With our Online Security Guarantee you’re not liable for fraudulent transactions when reported promptly⁵
• Configure and receive near real time alerts
• Get notified of suspicious activity with text or email alerts
• Get easy access to your FICO® Credit Score⁶
• Email email@example.com
• Locate one of our 13,000 ATMs or approximately 5900 retail banking branches near you via GPS
• Set up an appointment to meet with a Personal Banker
1. Only certain devices are eligible for enrollment in Touch ID sign-in.
2. While all Wells Fargo ATMs have one-time access code technology, some ATMs are located within secure locations that may require customers to swipe their cards for entry.
3. The Wells Fargo Mobile® App may not be available in Spanish to all Wells Fargo customers. Not all products and services are available in Spanish.
4. Mobile numbers may need to be registered with Zelle before they can be used. Available to U.S. bank account holders only. Not available for Opportunity Checking or Opportunity Savings accounts.
5. You’re not liable for fraudulent transactions made using our Online Services when you notify the bank within 60 days after we send your statement showing the unauthorized activity and comply with security responsibilities. Please see our Online Security Guarantee for details.
6. For Wells Fargo customers with an eligible credit card account.
DEPOSIT PRODUCTS OFFERED BY WELLS FARGO BANK, N.A. MEMBER FDIC.
INVESTMENT AND INSURANCE PRODUCTS: NOT INSURED BY FDIC | NO BANK GUARANTEE | MAY LOSE VALUE.
Wells Fargo Advisors is the trade name used by 2 separate registered broker-dealers: Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC, and Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network, LLC, Members SIPC, nonbank affiliates of Wells Fargo & Company. WellsTrade® accounts are available through Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC.
Minimum System Requirements: IOS 9.0 and higher are supported.
What's New in Version 3.70.5
Minor performance enhancements and bug fixes.
Running Balance from previous month
This is app is not honest! I always pay my bills in full every month and this is the first time I let there be a minimum balance to flow through the next billing cycle. I just got off the phone with a Wells Fargo Banker and she agreed that this is not right. She told me to be aware because you would have to shuffle through to find out yourself if there is a previous balance that can’t be paid in full until two billing cycles when it shows on the statement. WELLS FARGO NEEDS TO INCLUDE A CONSTANT RUNNING BALANCE THAT SHOWS THE COMPLETE TOTAL OF EVER CENT. They confuse you by putting “out standing balance” making you think that it shows everything that is owed. Don’t be fooled, there is an “running balance” (I know I’m not teaching anything new, but In only regards to this app) that is hidden that if not paid get charged interest!!!!! Anything to make a penny. I’m frustrated and I Hope Wells Fargo adds this as a feature that whatever balance or purchase (excludes pending transactions)should be part of a running balance. That when it’s time to pay off the credit card in FULL and the options it gives on the amounts to pay off that one of the options is to TRUELY PAY IT OFF IN FULL and not Gove you a balance of thinking your paying it off but leaves a surprising balance on the next statement.
I Genuinely Fear For My Security
I’ve been a Wells Fargo customer for about 13 years now, and this app has me worried. I’m in the software industry and, even 5 years ago, I could overlook this apps glaringly bad software quality. That was generous considering how many issues it clearly has. If the back-end is anything like the front-end, run — it’s just a matter of time before your data gets exposed in some breach, yet again.
Honestly, for a company with their level of resources, this app is horrendous. Sure, it works well enough most of the time, but opening new views fails frequently, logins fail frequently, features mysteriously become ‘unavailable’ frequently (e.g. Touch ID). And the lag between each interaction is an eternity – I’m sure there’s some validations going on during this lag, but I can guarantee you they don’t need to lock up the whole thing. What on earth is going on over there? It’s insane, and not at all transparent. I use the Schwab app as well, and it is orders of magnitude superior to this one. That’s an app I feel I can trust.
I’ve used this app for a few months now and haven’t had any problems with accessing my account or depositing checks. My one little point of discontent is that I set up bill pay which comes with a remind. Well, the app got sent a bill that was a mistake (I’d already paid and closed the account), and now it’s been saying for months that I have a bill due/overdue with no way to cut that feature off. I finally removed it by going to the website, but they really should include a better way to manage your bill selection/online payment information. Also, it would be nice if the option for Touch ID confirmation was available from the login menu instead of going to settings. A bit nitpicky, yes, but the BoA app has all this and more, so one star deducted because it isn’t as good as others.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Sep 28, 2017
- Version: 3.70.5
- Size: 53.2 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Wells Fargo Bank
- © 2009-2013 Wells Fargo N.A. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.