Wells Fargo Mobile
By Wells Fargo
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Wells Fargo Mobile® is a fast, secure, and free* service for Wells Fargo and Wells Fargo Advisors clients. It is optimized for iOS devices and available 24/7 using your existing Wells Fargo Online® Username and Password.
Your security is our priority — Mobile data transmissions are safeguarded by 128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) to prevent unauthorized access. Our Online Security Guarantee provides added protection against unauthorized access to your accounts. We will never transmit your account number.
• View your account balances and activity **NEW** for consumer accounts, view check and deposit images!
• Available balance and pending deposits — learn more about how your available balance is calculated and what’s still pending. Note, some transaction activities may not be immediately recorded to your account and may not yet be reflected in the available balance
• Search and Sort — Find the transaction you're looking for in just a few keystrokes
• Detailed transactions list — View the date, location, amount, and more for transactions on one page, just like you see in Online Banking.
• View your credit card rewards balance
WELLS FARGO SUREPAY
• Send money, using a mobile number or email address, to friends and family with eligible accounts at participating financial institutions.
TRANSFERS AND PAYMENTS
• Make transfers and payments to your accounts.
• Schedule payments and pay bills right from your mobile device
• If you're already a Bill Pay customer, your payees are automatically available for use in Mobile Bill Pay
• Monitor balances, holdings, account activity and open orders for your Wells Fargo Advisors and WellsTrade accounts
• Get real-time quotes, charts, market data and news
• Deposit checks directly into your eligible Wells Fargo checking or savings accounts.
• Let us help you find a nearby Wells Fargo ATM. Locate an ATM using your current location or enter the zip code or address of the area you wish to search. You’ll be provided a list of ATMs with the address and distance from your current location.
DEPOSIT PRODUCTS OFFERED BY WELLS FARGO BANK, N.A. MEMBER FDIC.
INVESTMENT AND INSURANCE PRODUCTS: NOT INSURED BY FDIC | NO BANK GUARANTEE | MAY LOSE VALUE
Wells Fargo Advisors is the trade name used by two separate registered broker-dealers: Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC, and Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network, LLC, Members SIPC, nonbank affiliates of Wells Fargo & Company
WellsTrade accounts are available through Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC
*Your mobile carrier's message and data rates may apply.
**Minimum system requirements: iOS 6 and higher are supported
What's New in Version 2.55
• Wells Fargo FastLook allows you to quickly see your account balances and payment reminders without signing on to the app.
• Introducing new push enabled account alerts
• Enhancements to provide feedback, and changes in visual design to indicate when there is new content on the app home page.
• Minor enhancements and defect fixes
Works for me without fail
I have a few checking accounts and a savings account with WF. One account is for expenses such as rent/bills/etc and the other is an account I use for personal purchases and spending money. This is for security. If my debt card ever gets stolen/skimmed they will only drain my personal account and never my primary expense account (I never use that debit card except to make online payments). Often times I move money around between accounts. Sometimes several times within the same day with this app. It just works. The money is transferred and sent instant and seamlessly. I have had a hiccup with it once before but that was due to my poor cell connection.
The only reason I didn't rate this app 5 stars is because it does not utilize the finger print reader on the newer iPhones as an alternative method of logging In besides having to type in my long, Unique password. Come on, WF, it's 2015. My Amex and Captial one credit card apps let me do this- why can't you!
Keep hoping it will get better...
The check photo recognition is embarrassingly poor compared to other banking Apps. However, the larger issue for me is that I am unable to deposit a check as payment for my mortgage. I can *see* that account and transfer funds into it from other accounts, but did no one think that perhaps Wells Fargo customers with Wells Fargo mortgages might want to use mobile check deposit to make a payment???
So, I can deposit into checking, then log back on tomorrow to move those funds again... Or, get in the car, hand my check to a bank teller, and let *them* do this same simple deposit directly into our mortgage account...
Who exactly writes the specs for your mobile App? Maybe they should actually talk to mobile users about what they need to accomplish with this App!
Deposits went into wrong account!!!
As a regular user of mobile deposit I could not believe that each of the three checks I deposited today did not go into the account I selected but into another account which I have listed as my default account! Because I deposit into two different accounts I am very careful about selecting which one I want and make sure the green check mark shows for that account before proceeding. When I discovered that all three went into the wrong account I called online services and they said "Sorry for the inconvenience but you'll have to wait until the checks clear and then you can transfer them. And we will have someone look into it but we can't have them call you back." How then do I know if my deposits will go into the right account?! Even if I change default for every single deposit?!
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Jul 22, 2015
- Version: 2.55
- Size: 22.4 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Wells Fargo Bank
- © 2009-2013 Wells Fargo N.A. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.