Wells Fargo Mobile
By Wells Fargo
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Touch ID® is now available to customers with iOS9 or higher. To sign up to use Touch ID® - look under Menu / Settings/ Sign On with Touch ID. This feature will allow you to quickly access your accounts instead of typing your username and password.
• Easy access to your FICO® Credit Score (for customers with an eligible credit card account)
• Completely redesigned Wells Fargo Advisors experience to be simpler and easier to use
Take your bank with you so you can securely manage your money 24/7 from almost anywhere. Our award-winning Wells Fargo Mobile® App is free² for Wells Fargo customers and Wells Fargo Advisors clients and offers:
• Easy sign-on using your existing Wells Fargo Online® username and password
• Exceptional security features, including our Online Security Guarantee
• An option to set your language preference to Spanish³
Manage your money
• View account balances, including your available balance and pending deposits
• Deposit checks quickly using your iPhone’s camera
• Help avoid fees and get notified of suspicious activity with text or email alerts
• View your credit card transactions and manage your rewards program
• Find one of our approximately 12,800 ATMs or 6,200 retail banking stores nationwide
• Access money management tools, including My Spending Report
• Wells Fargo FastLook lets you see account balances without signing on to the app
Make transfers and payments
• Make transfers between your accounts at Wells Fargo as well as at other Financial Institutions
• Pay your bills quickly and easily with Bill Pay
• Send money to just about anyone with a U.S. bank account without sharing account numbers. All you need is a mobile number or email address.
• Streamlined Navigation: An improved way to find account and investment resources
• Brokerage Account Overview: A consolidated view of all of your accounts, all in one place
• Portfolio Page: Simplified page highlights key data and holdings details
Your security is our priority
• Mobile data transmissions are safeguarded by 128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) to prevent unauthorized access
• Our Online Security Guarantee gives you added protection against unauthorized account access
• We never transmit your account number (your accounts are referred to only by nicknames), and account information is not stored on your phone
2. Your mobile carrier's message and data rates may apply.
3. The Wells Fargo Mobile® App may not be available in Spanish to all Wells Fargo customers.
DEPOSIT PRODUCTS OFFERED BY WELLS FARGO BANK, N.A. MEMBER FDIC.
INVESTMENT AND INSURANCE PRODUCTS: NOT INSURED BY FDIC | NO BANK GUARANTEE | MAY LOSE VALUE
Wells Fargo Advisors is the trade name used by 2 separate registered broker-dealers: Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC, and Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network, LLC, Members SIPC, nonbank affiliates of Wells Fargo & Company. WellsTrade® accounts are available through Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC.
**Minimum system requirements: iOS 7 and higher are supported.
What's New in Version 3.15
Minor bug fixes and enhancements.
Could be better
Okay app but could be more useful. If you bank at Wells Fargo then you need the app. But apps at other banks are much better. With Bill Pay, when I schedule a payment it is not reflected in the available balance nor shown as pending until payment is sent which can be days later this can lead to confusion about account balance especially if I have scheduled several bills to be paid. Also with account summary it lumps deposit accounts into one single amount and I have to click there to get balances by account. Not the end of the world but inconvenient when I just want a quick balance check. Also this is one of few bank apps that will not let you get balance info with finger print. You have to enter password. Hope WellsFargo will update their app and make it more useful.
The application was practical, easy, very friendly to use; now, you've got to go through too many steps to do what you want to do; in particular, when making one step payments, it's not easy anymore. One step payment, means exactly that, one step! It means that you already know what you're doing; you don't need to review it before making it, otherwise it's not one step anymore. The screen does not scroll easily, it gets stuck as you move your finger up or down. When making payments, it can double up on payments; I made a payment to one of my utilities, and when I went back to look for what other outstanding payments there where, there was that utility showing as unpaid; I ended up generating another payment for it, thinking that the payment did not get scheduled, so it ended up showing two payments scheduled for the same utility! Ridiculous!
Got to fix this app quickly!!!
This app literally made me want to cry
I cannot explain how upset I am with this app. Two times now their app told me that I had more money than I did and then charged me for it. I checked my account and it said I had 170 dollars to spend so I spent only to find out I did not have as much as I thought. I had to pay 300 dollars because of the overdraft protection fees but I paid it and took it as a one time mistake. However it just happened again. Their app said I had 240 dollars to spend and 217 in my savings account. Everything I have bought since has been taken out of my savings account because I guess I didn't really have 240 dollars in my checking. Now I have 75 dollars left because they also charged me Everytime my money had to be transferred from saving to checking. So thank you Wells Fargo. I can't afford my text book now :)
- Category: Finance
- Updated: May 04, 2016
- Version: 3.15
- Size: 27.0 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Wells Fargo Bank
- © 2009-2013 Wells Fargo N.A. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.