Wells Fargo Mobile
By Wells Fargo
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Touch ID® is now available to customers with iOS9 or higher. To sign up to use Touch ID® - look under Menu / Settings/ Sign On with Touch ID. This feature will allow you to quickly access your accounts instead of typing your username and password.
• Easy access to your FICO® Credit Score (for customers with an eligible credit card account)
• Completely redesigned Wells Fargo Advisors experience to be simpler and easier to use
Take your bank with you so you can securely manage your money 24/7 from almost anywhere. Our award-winning Wells Fargo Mobile® App is free² for Wells Fargo customers and Wells Fargo Advisors clients and offers:
• Easy sign-on using your existing Wells Fargo Online® username and password
• Exceptional security features, including our Online Security Guarantee
• An option to set your language preference to Spanish³
Manage your money
• View account balances, including your available balance and pending deposits
• Deposit checks quickly using your iPhone’s camera
• Help avoid fees and get notified of suspicious activity with text or email alerts
• View your credit card transactions and manage your rewards program
• Find one of our approximately 12,800 ATMs or 6,200 retail banking stores nationwide
• Access money management tools, including My Spending Report
• Wells Fargo FastLook lets you see account balances without signing on to the app
Make transfers and payments
• Make transfers between your accounts at Wells Fargo as well as at other Financial Institutions
• Pay your bills quickly and easily with Bill Pay
• Send money to just about anyone with a U.S. bank account without sharing account numbers. All you need is a mobile number or email address.
• Streamlined Navigation: An improved way to find account and investment resources
• Brokerage Account Overview: A consolidated view of all of your accounts, all in one place
• Portfolio Page: Simplified page highlights key data and holdings details
Your security is our priority
• Mobile data transmissions are safeguarded by 128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) to prevent unauthorized access
• Our Online Security Guarantee gives you added protection against unauthorized account access
• We never transmit your account number (your accounts are referred to only by nicknames), and account information is not stored on your phone
2. Your mobile carrier's message and data rates may apply.
3. The Wells Fargo Mobile® App may not be available in Spanish to all Wells Fargo customers.
DEPOSIT PRODUCTS OFFERED BY WELLS FARGO BANK, N.A. MEMBER FDIC.
INVESTMENT AND INSURANCE PRODUCTS: NOT INSURED BY FDIC | NO BANK GUARANTEE | MAY LOSE VALUE
Wells Fargo Advisors is the trade name used by 2 separate registered broker-dealers: Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC, and Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network, LLC, Members SIPC, nonbank affiliates of Wells Fargo & Company. WellsTrade® accounts are available through Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC.
**Minimum system requirements: iOS 7 and higher are supported.
What's New in Version 3.20
Minor enhancements and bug fixes.
Last to the game but certainly delivered!
Like many others have said, I'm glad that TouchID is finally enabled for WF customers. And the app looks and feels amazing, super user friendly. And the free credit score for customers who have credit cards is the best model and provide the best details by far. Assessing your credit score within the app, I can only think of Wells Fargo and Capital One, both use Fico model, from Experian and TransUnion. Both super clean, CapitalOne offers a bit info of your credit report like how long was your longest credit and how many open and closed credit account you have. But Wells Fargo hand down offer the best credit education. Anyway I'm off track! Kudos to the new WF mobile app! Love it!
Finally got with the program!
FINALLY you guys get Touch ID in this app. Almost two years after your major competitors. Y'all are lucky that Wells Fargo is the official bank of my university, or I may have switched long ago. You seriously need to be more competitive.
Other than that, I like the new version of the app. It's much cleaner and easier to navigate, and makes switching between accounts a breeze.
Y'all are also lucky I don't have the iPhone 6, because I haven't paid attention to whether you support Apple Pay. I sincerely hope you do, or plan to.
Tried to make it look pretty, just made it feel overly simplified. Really it's just more annoying to go back and forth between categories than it used to be (i.e. From checking to savings). Also, I feel like features have been lost. Apparently it is now impossible to set up recurring payments through bill pay on the app OR mobile (thanks for that Wells Fargo) and I cannot seem to be able to view my statements anywhere either. I used to be able to do pretty much everything with my mobile. Now apparently I have to do all my banking on my actual computer. I hate this app. Wells Fargo seriously needs to add features back in. I don't want "simplicity", I want functionality.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Jun 21, 2016
- Version: 3.20
- Size: 27.0 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Wells Fargo Bank
- © 2009-2013 Wells Fargo N.A. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.