Wells Fargo Mobile
By Wells Fargo
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Wells Fargo Mobile® is a fast, secure, and free* service for Wells Fargo and Wells Fargo Advisors clients. It is optimized for iOS devices and available 24/7 using your existing Wells Fargo Online® Username and Password.
Your security is our priority — Mobile data transmissions are safeguarded by 128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) to prevent unauthorized access. Our Online Security Guarantee provides added protection against unauthorized access to your accounts. We will never transmit your account number.
• View your account balances and activity **NEW** for consumer accounts, view check and deposit images!
• Available balance and pending deposits — learn more about how your available balance is calculated and what’s still pending. Note, some transaction activities may not be immediately recorded to your account and may not yet be reflected in the available balance
• Search and Sort — Find the transaction you're looking for in just a few keystrokes
• Detailed transactions list — View the date, location, amount, and more for transactions on one page, just like you see in Online Banking.
• View your credit card rewards balance
WELLS FARGO SUREPAY
• Send money, using a mobile number or email address, to friends and family with eligible accounts at participating financial institutions.
TRANSFERS AND PAYMENTS
• Make transfers and payments to your accounts.
• Schedule payments and pay bills right from your mobile device
• If you're already a Bill Pay customer, your payees are automatically available for use in Mobile Bill Pay
• Monitor balances, holdings, account activity and open orders for your Wells Fargo Advisors and WellsTrade accounts
• Get real-time quotes, charts, market data and news
• Deposit checks directly into your eligible Wells Fargo checking or savings accounts.
• Let us help you find a nearby Wells Fargo ATM. Locate an ATM using your current location or enter the zip code or address of the area you wish to search. You’ll be provided a list of ATMs with the address and distance from your current location.
DEPOSIT PRODUCTS OFFERED BY WELLS FARGO BANK, N.A. MEMBER FDIC.
INVESTMENT AND INSURANCE PRODUCTS: NOT INSURED BY FDIC | NO BANK GUARANTEE | MAY LOSE VALUE
Wells Fargo Advisors is the trade name used by two separate registered broker-dealers: Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC, and Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network, LLC, Members SIPC, nonbank affiliates of Wells Fargo & Company
WellsTrade accounts are available through Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC
*Your mobile carrier's message and data rates may apply.
**Minimum system requirements: iOS 6 and higher are supported
What's New in Version 2.45
• Minor enhancements and defect fixes
Still no TouchID support, just a web front end
The app works ok. It's somewhat clunky, still, and slow to respond, but that's mostly because it appears to be a shell app, just a way to display essentially a mobile web site with window-blind pull-down menus and such. Even the login screen isn't built into the app itself, has to be downloaded every time.
And even though small 3rd party developers and major company apps have been including TouchID for a long time now, Wells Fargo still doesn't support it! It's nuts. I use a long, complex, auto-generated password stored in a small-brand app--and that app supports TouchID. So I have to launch that app, use TouchID to unlock it, scroll down to Wells Fargo, go into it, copy the password, exit the app, launch the Wells Fargo app, and then paste in the password just to check my balances, because for some reason Wells Fargo still lacks TouchID support.
Way behind the curve
This is the only finance app I have that doesn't work with Touch ID, and the lag time before hitting a button and actually getting it to do what I want it to is ridiculous. Sometimes it won't do anything, so I'll hit the button twice and it will go where it's supposed to and then right back. It's like when someone tries to open your car door right when you unlock it and you get in that awful loop until they stop. That's partially my fault but so many other banks have way better functionality. Also, there are no push notifications for credit cards.
On the plus side (and let's not jinx it), I have never had a problem with the mobile deposit function.
Make it work with Touch ID and play about 2 years of catchup with "look and feel" and it would be a much better app.
This is the first problem I've had with this app! My sign in has a bug or something since its been updated! Although I love how I don't have to sign in to see my balances anymore but since your new update I have yet to see anything since it will not allow me to sign in. Nevertheless, I felt the need to right this to remind you how awesome you're doing even though tons of lazy people are complaining about no Touch ID! Boo hoo! You had to type in a password! Get over it. Anyway, great job! Just fix the sign in and I would gladly give 5 stars!
- Category: Finance
- Updated: May 13, 2015
- Version: 2.45
- Size: 13.4 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Wells Fargo Bank
- © 2009-2013 Wells Fargo N.A. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.