Wells Fargo Mobile
By Wells Fargo
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Simplify your life and stay in control with the Wells Fargo Mobile® App. Manage your finances; make check deposits, transfer funds, and pay bills, all within the app.
Manage Your Accounts
• Quickly access your accounts with TouchID®¹
• View key account information without having to login with FastLook
• Review activity and balances in your accounts
• View your credit card transactions and manage your rewards program
• Easily activate or replace credit/debit cards
• Enjoy Card-Free ATM access to your accounts at our 13,000 ATMs², coast-to-coast
• Set your language preference to English or Spanish³
• Deposit checks with ease using your iPhone camera
• Instantly view the processing deposit in your account
Make Transfers and Payments
• Transfer funds between your Wells Fargo accounts and to other financial institutions
• Securely send and receive money using a mobile number or email address with Zelle℠⁴
• Pay your bills with Wells Fargo’s Bill Pay service
• Monitor balances, holdings, account activity, and open orders for your Wells Fargo Advisors and WellsTrade® accounts
• Get real-time quotes, charts, market data, and news
Help Stay Secure
• Visit the Security Center to report fraud and learn how to help keep your accounts safe
• With our Online Security Guarantee you’re not liable for fraudulent transactions when reported promptly⁵
• Configure and receive near real time alerts
• Get notified of suspicious activity with text or email alerts
• Get easy access to your FICO® Credit Score⁶
• Email email@example.com
• Locate one of our 13,000 ATMs or approximately 5900 retail banking branches near you via GPS
• Set up an appointment to meet with a Personal Banker
1. Only certain devices are eligible for enrollment in Touch ID sign-in.
2. While all Wells Fargo ATMs have one-time access code technology, some ATMs are located within secure locations that may require customers to swipe their cards for entry.
3. The Wells Fargo Mobile® App may not be available in Spanish to all Wells Fargo customers. Not all products and services are available in Spanish.
4. Mobile numbers may need to be registered with Zelle before they can be used. Available to U.S. bank account holders only. Not available for Opportunity Checking or Opportunity Savings accounts.
5. You’re not liable for fraudulent transactions made using our Online Services when you notify the bank within 60 days after we send your statement showing the unauthorized activity and comply with security responsibilities. Please see our Online Security Guarantee for details.
6. For Wells Fargo customers with an eligible credit card account.
DEPOSIT PRODUCTS OFFERED BY WELLS FARGO BANK, N.A. MEMBER FDIC.
INVESTMENT AND INSURANCE PRODUCTS: NOT INSURED BY FDIC | NO BANK GUARANTEE | MAY LOSE VALUE.
Wells Fargo Advisors is the trade name used by 2 separate registered broker-dealers: Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC, and Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network, LLC, Members SIPC, nonbank affiliates of Wells Fargo & Company. WellsTrade® accounts are available through Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC.
Minimum System Requirements: IOS 9.0 and higher are supported.
What's New in Version 3.65
With the newest features you can:
•Utilize the Security Center to report fraud and learn how to help keep your accounts safe
•Send money with Zelle℠
Boy oh boy did it work good this time it was great a couple times before this new update I had a few problems but I think it was my fault I was paying late and trying to get in under the wire of not paying late I am a veteran of Vietnam war and I'm on a fixed income Wells Fargo has been good to me a couple times it could've been better giving me a little slack someways it help me and someways it didn't that was back when I spent seven months in Ann Arbor VA hospital in the TOWNSHIP where I live The township supervisor didn't like me he tried to use his office to hurt me because I wouldn't let him put use flag on the veterans Graves I'm a life member of the AmericanLegion in on the HONOR-GUARD here in RAVENNA Michigan we do military honors for the veterans that have passed away I have helped in counties around mine I try to help as many veterans that come home from their deployment when I came home in 1967 they in and out of the back gates in Sevaine clothes it was a bad situation for veterans I am 75 years old makes it rough to get extra money like loans thank you very much
Terrible UI for check deposit.
Call me an idiot, but it took me forever to figure out why the hell I couldn't take photos of the checks I wanted to deposit. (Literally the only reason I wanted to use the app, since I live in a remote area kind of far from a physical Wells Fargo location.) I installed the app some months ago and deleted it out of frustration, then tried it again later and had the same experience. Tired of driving 1.5 hours just to deposit a check, and on the verge of changing to a local bank, I gave it one more go. I finally realized that I had to fill out the top sections (selecting which account to deposit to and entering the total deposit amount) before it would even enable the photo buttons. Obviously lots of people have figured this out much more quickly than I have, but I'm SURE I'm not the only one who's had this problem. It would be really nice if there were some sort of error message instead of just some unresponsive buttons!!
Works but has issues
This app works for basic functionality and has many positive features like the mobile check deposit which I love!
However it has some major downsides. One of those is the new annoying lightbulb that gives obvious and unnecessary notifications whenever you're looking at your checking account. Please get rid of this! It's so annoying and there is no place in settings to turn it off.
Furthermore, the application doesn't allow you to easily see your account and routing numbers -- this is so frustrating when you need them! Bank of America's app has this feature and it's awesome, so why is Wells Fargo behind in this? Technologically speaking, Wells Fargo feels slower and days behind Bank of America.
In addition sending money is NOT as easy as it should be. Setting up ways to send money to another Wells Fargo customer should not be difficult - what if I do not have their e-mail or phone number, and only their account or routing number? That should be enough, at least when it is within the same institution! Not everyone is technologically advanced enough to have the Wells Fargo app and know how to use the e-mail or phone method, sending to them should still be doable.
In short, I like the app for the very basic features it has that work, but it is so behind in comparison to competitors!
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Jul 26, 2017
- Version: 3.65
- Size: 56.7 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Wells Fargo Bank
- © 2009-2013 Wells Fargo N.A. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.