Wellsite Navigator Pro is an upgraded and ad-free version of Wellsite Navigator that allows users to quickly search and navigate to Oil and Gas Wells in the following states: Texas, North Dakota, Alabama, Arkansas, Kentucky, California, Colorado, Illinois, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Utah, Wyoming, West Virginia and Ohio.
For most of the included states, users can search and filter by Well Name, Operator, and API Number.
The paid data-subscription (In-App-Purchase) gives the user access to the latest well data information, as well as enabling the Show Wells feature. The well data is used for the searches and overlay displays. If you have no subscription or the subscription expires, you can continue to work with the base well data set that comes with the app and/or the well data updates you have already downloaded. The app itself does not collect any private user data, nor do we transmit any of your data to the internet.
Note: Due to POI density, please ensure you are adequately zoomed into the map in order to see the nearby wells when using the Show Wells feature.
Auto-renewing Subscription Terms
- The subscription allows the Wellsite Navigator USA Pro app to have access to the latest well data when updates are published. The subscription also enables the Show Wells feature.
- One subscription duration is available: 1 month ($2.99) Well data will be updated at least once a month during this period. A one time 1 week free trial period is included.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of the 1 month free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
App will now check local iTunes receipt if available instead of having to keep restoring purchases.
Text updates to add further clarity.
Ratings and Reviews
Have to log into App Store every time ap starts
I've found this app to be pretty handy and really appreciate the ability to use google maps instead of apple maps. However, now you have to log into the App Store each and every time the app starts. I think is has something to do with the new subscription model. Fortunately I have several updates left from the old update model which I very much prefer. I will probably stop using the app once I run out of updates as I don't use it enough to justify a monthly subscription that charges me whether I use the app or not.
Hi Mike. Thanks for the email. We are releasing a new App update that should address the Apple iTunes pop-up issue. The new release is just being testing now and should be ready for release in approximately one week. We can suggest just selecting cancel when that pop-up appears and you should be able to use the App without having to sign in.
I’m having the same issue as before with the app not automatically updating with the paid subscription. I have had this app for a long time and it seemed to work better before the paid subscription was implemented. I have four updates and can’t use them. How can they not automatically update when you click on the updates button?
Hello. Thanks for the question. We just wanted to let you know that as long as you subscribe to the Data Subscription / Show Well feature you automatically access our well database that contains all of the latest well updates. There is no need for you to click on the Updates Button as you automatically access the latest well data we have (no action required on your part to access the update). Please contact us at 1-888-651-7410 for additional information.
Do NOT Purchase this App!!!!
This is absolutely worthless unless a well is less than a mile from a road. The update process has become ridiculous and expensive. This use to be a decent app but has become a worthless electronic purchase; DO NOT PURCHASE THIS APP!!! I'm giving 2 stars because it "was" useful at one time but is not useful anymore.
Hello, we recently added an option to purchase the Data Subscription feature. This feature provides the customer with access to the latest well updates automatically. Therefore, we have simplified the update process as you no longer need to do a physical update. If you are experiencing issues using the App please feel free to send us an email from the App as we would be more than happy to try and assist.
- 101142932 Saskatchewan LTD
- 684.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Sitefinder GPS
- In-App Purchases
- 1-Month Well Updates Subscription $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.