Welltory - heart rate monitor
By Welltory inc
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Want to get everything done and feel great every day?
Track your stress & energy levels daily. Optimize your lifestyle with self-improvement programs, science-based clips & lectures, and data from your apps & gadgets.
1. Measure your stress & energy levels with a heart rate monitor or smartphone camera. The app uses a technique called Photoplethysmography (PPG) to track your heartbeat, then runs the numbers through heart rate variability algorithms to assess the state of your nervous system.
2. Get in-depth information about your heart, nervous system, and other systems in your body after each measurement.
3. Visit the Learn tab to catch up on the latest research about the body & brain. Our courses are more than just theory - there are video clips, practical tips, and much more. No long reads, just the facts!
4. Go to the Act tab to complete self-improvement programs based on trackable tasks that teach you how to run experiments and gain insights about your lifestyle.
5. Find out how your stress & energy numbers impact your productivity (yes, there is a way to track it!).
6. Plug your fitness apps & gadgets into your personal dashboard to see how factors like diet, steps, sleep, and meditation affect you. Optimize your life with data, not guesswork!
SHOW ME THE NUMBERS:
1 000 000+ heart rate variability measurements, the biggest database linked to lifestyle data.
50+ supported external data sources.
480М+ data points.
5% - the difference in measurement results between professional heart rate monitors like the Polar H7 and iPhone camera measurements with Welltory.
15% - average increase in energy levels for Welltory users within 2 months.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
We illuminate the finger with the flash and use the camera to take a video that captures changes in the color of your blood vessels, then use it to track your heart beats. Your stress and energy data is calculated based on heart rate variability (HRV), which is also used in professional sports and space medicine.
WHAT CAN WELLTORY TRACK?
• Stress & energy — take measurements with Welltory
• Any data: Apple Health
• Weather: temperature, atmospheric pressure, precipitation, humidity, wind speed and direction, cloudiness
• Sleep: Mi Band, Fitbit, Beddit, Jawbone, Mistfit, SleepCycle, etc.
• Steps and exercise: Moves, Fitbit, Jawbone, Mistfit, RunKeeper, Strava
• Weight: Withings, Fitbit, Mi Fit, Qardio
• Nutrition: LifeSum, FatSecret
• Genome: 23andme, Atlas, Genotek
• Air quality: home weather stations (Foobot, Netatmo)
• Productivity: RescueTime
• Blood pressure: Withings and iHealth
• Location: Swarm
WELLTORY PRICING & TERMS
Welltory PRO subscriptions:
Monthly subscription - $9.49 per month
Connect your apps & gadgets with Welltory to track data about your sleep, productivity, nutrition, physical activity, and location. Unlock access to your dashboard, advanced self-improvement programs, assessments, and all Welltory lectures about the body & brain.
Annual subscription - $79 per year
Save 30% and get access to all Welltory PRO features for a year. Make a long-term commitment to self-improvement and enjoy programs that evolve constantly.
Your subscription automatically renews 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription term unless auto-renewal is turned off. Subscription renewals cost the same amount as the original subscription, and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account during purchase confirmation.
You may turn off auto-renewal at any time in your iTunes Account Settings, but refunds will not be given for any unused portion of the term.
The above prices are for U.S. customers. Pricing in other countries may vary, and charges may be converted to your local currency depending on your country of residence.
What's New in Version 1.5.5
You asked, we delivered :)
- Measurement details are now available to free users for a full 5 days after the first time you see them. Learn more about yourself! If you're a free user, simply upgrade the app to get your 5-day trial.
- Mood, Heart rate, Blood pressure, Weather, and Favorite places graphs are now available to free users. Enjoy!
- Issues with the flash on the iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, and iPhone X are fixed. Measure away without worrying about the flash turning off mid-measurement.
- The app's interface has been altered to fit the iPhone X screen. No more design issues!
Plus, we added a ton of new features and content!
- Added a new graph that shows correlations between sleep and energy. Find out how sleep affects you!
- Added new programs to the Act tab. Outsmart procrastination and take our 10-day sleep challenge!
- Updated the measurement start screen. See which heart rate monitor you're using right away and switch to guest mode easily to measure your friends and family!
- Updated the Measurement history screen. See your tags, heart rate, and blood pressure for every measurement and enjoy the new design.
- Updated the Connect tab so you can sort through data sources easier. Find out which data sources you need, then download or buy them directly from the app.
- Added a new videos about anxiety and rest. Find out how stress affects anxiety and learn how to recover.
- Automatically set measurement units to pounds and feet for our US users. You no longer have to change it manually!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Nov 20, 2017
- Version: 1.5.5
- Size: 64.3 MB
- Languages: English, Russian
- Seller: Welltory inc
- © 2016 Welltory Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Quantified Self$3.99
- monthly PRO$9.49
- Yearly subscription$79.99
- Improve yourself$18.99