Welltory is an app that lets your body talk to you directly, telling you how much you can get done today, if you risk getting sick, and what to do to feel better tomorrow.
Based on methods from high-performance sports and adapted for knowledge workers, Welltory uses biofeedback to give you practical advice that’s relevant to your life, like:
- skip the gym and get a massage
- something is wrong, get a health checkup
- you’re losing focus, switch to routine work
- running makes your sales grow, hit the track!
And much more.
Get more done and feel great by working with your body, not against it.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Just put your index finger over the phone camera & flash for 2 minutes.
Welltory tracks your heartbeat with a technique called PPG, also used in fitness trackers. Then, the app runs the numbers through heart rate variability algorithms to produce meaningful biofeedback.
Step 1. Measure your heartbeat with your finger & phone camera to get your daily Stress, Energy, and Performance scores. Welltory’s camera measurements are as accurate as professional heart rate monitors!
Step 2. Plug in data from Apple Health, RescueTime, Fitbit, and other apps & gadgets to go PRO and change what matters. Keep all of your data in one dashboard and use 60+ graphs to see how factors like sleep, steps, and even the weather affect your health parameters.
Step 3. Get advice based on biofeedback and use it to plan your day. Our recommendations will help you choose tasks that match your energy & focus, along with activities that help you reduce stress and recharge.
WHY USE WELLTORY?
Being aware of your body and learning how to take it into account will turn you into an expert biohacker in no time:
- Test what works for you. What helps you reduce stress better: running or yoga? Does a vegetarian diet give you more energy? Use daily measurements to see how different lifestyle changes affect your scores. Keep what works, toss what doesn’t.
- Change what matters. Plug in data from Apple Health, RescueTime, Fitbit, and 100 other apps & gadgets, then use Welltory’s graphs to figure out which habits affect your Stress, Energy, and Performance scores. Make better lifestyle decisions based on facts, not guesswork.
- Boost productivity & stress resilience. Use data-driven advice to choose tasks that match your energy & focus, then plan evening activities that help you be more productive tomorrow. Get more done without putting your health on the line.
- Avoid getting sick. Welltory alerts you when you’re pushing past your body’s limits so you can take action before it’s too late.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
- Accurate. Measurement accuracy on par with pro heart rate monitors.
- Verified. Measurements based on heart rate variability analysis – the same method used by NASA, US military, and medical professionals to assess the state of the autonomic nervous system.
- Customized. Self-learning algorithms trained on 2B data points and tested against 5K clinical assessments.
- User-friendly. Relevant advice based on biofeedback & health scores that are easy to understand.
- Effective. 79% of users notice an improvement in wellness & productivity within 30 days.
With Welltory, anybody can use HRV to get biofeedback, no labs or personal analysts needed!
Upgrade to Welltory PRO to get full access to all features. Connect 100+ data sources, complete programs, and get unlimited measurement details.
- The subscription is auto-renewed 24 hours before the expiration date unless auto-renewal is cancelled.
- You may turn off auto-renewal at any time in your iTunes Account Settings, but refunds will not be given for any unused portion of the term.
- The above prices are for U.S. customers. Pricing in other countries may vary, and charges may be converted to your local currency depending on your country of residence.
- Terms of Service https://welltory.com/terms/
This version has some technical updates. They're geared to prep us for a big algorithm update that will improve measurement analysis. Your results will be even more accurate!
Ratings and Reviews
Quick to charge
Think I will delete this app soon and continue using other HRV apps. A lot of the information this app gives you is in vague terms. Having the info from pro (paid) version gives you more detail in terms that are more useful. Unfortunately the pro sample was only the first 5 days, which isn’t even enough to establish a baseline. Welltory needs to consider a 30-35 day sample of the pro version. Also, the 5 day sample of pro wasn’t even the full version, in which you can incorporate blood pressure. Sorry Welltory, but you folks are just too stingy, so I have no idea how useful the pro version could be. Seems you don’t have enough confidence in your pay for product to give people a reasonably significant chance to try it.
BTW have been using this and other HRV apps with a polar h10 heart rate monitor for the most accurate results possible.
5 days give you not the pro version, but access to measurement details. It's based on public science and pro version is really not about it. Pro gives you ability to connect data sources, access to life changing programs, analytics and learning materials.
Good input but missing
Update to review: developer responded and informed me there are graphs available. But after looking at them none that I can see are of the actual HRV recording. So again I'd really like this app if it showed me a graph of what was happening while my finger was being scanned. Show me the difference between every beat and breathe.
Easy to use. This app gives you all sorts of feedback and numbers with easy to follow guidance and suggestions. What would make this app even better was if it had a graph showing your HRV. For me that would make a lot of sense. Especially being able to compare from day to day. Because they don't currently have a graph I'm probably going to stop using it.
You can download raw RR data in "My health data" section in web app. Thanks for feedback!
After latest update I am very dissatisfied. The app works great tracking your heart rate and giving an good reading.
However when I started the free trial let you review your notes back to day one and recently they let you see your tags, which is something you fill out also, but now I cannot look at the notes or the tags I added to each individual reading which is very frustrating since I cannot tell what conditions changed to make my energy/stress lvl change along with heart rate.
I will happily add the stars back once this data that the customer puts in themselves is visible to them. I love this app, I am just disappointed.
Most of our users don't use this feature, sorry about that! But we can help you export the comments for your measurements. Send us a message via in-app chat, please.
- Welltory inc
- 87.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Russian
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2016 Welltory Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly PRO $9.49
- Annual PRO - save 30% $79.99
- Monthly PRO $12.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.