Welltory - quantified health & stress management
By Welltory inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Fatigue? Loss of motivation and trouble concentrating? Measure your stress and energy levels, connect a pedometer, track your sleep and nutrition, find your perfect balance and cut down on stress.
Welltory is an app for those who want to be healthy, productive and full of energy.
1. Control your health, energy and stress levels with the help of a pulsometer or smartphone camera.
2. Analyze how your stress & energy balance influences your productivity with the help of a computer activity tracker.
3. Find out how your diet, number of steps, sleep and meditation affect you. Connect a sleep tracker, fitbit and calorie counter. Find out what your lifestyle looks like.
Change your habits, play sports and meditate, relieve stress and take control of your work-life balance.
You will see quantified results in the form of graphs and be able to ask questions through the chat window.
If we can measure it, we can manage it!
Connect your apps to Welltory and build your ideal healthy lifestyle:
• Stress & energy - take measurements through the Welltory app
• Any data from the Google Fit app
• The weather in your current location: temperature, atmospheric pressure, precipitation, humidity, wind speed and direction, cloudiness
• Sleep: Mi Band, Fitbit, Beddit, Jawbone, Mistfit, SleepCycle
• Steps and exercise: Moves, Fitbit, Jawbone, Mistfit, RunKeeper, Strava
• Weight: Withings, Fitbit, Mi Fit, Qardio
• Nutrition: LifeSum, FatSecret
• Your genome: 23andme, Atlas, Genotek
Indoor weather with the help of home weather stations (Foobot and Netatmo)
• Computer use and productivity with RescueTime
• Blood pressure with Withings and iHealth
• Geolocation and how it influences you with Swarm!
How do we measure stress and energy?
We use heart rate variability (hrv) algorithms, which objectively reflect the status of your autonomic nervous system and your stress & recovery balance.
Learn more on our website: http://welltory.com/ru/sience
Start analyzing your health and lifestyle with us now!
What's New in Version 1.3.1
- Now you can add to the measurement of blood pressure