WellWallet is an automated money assistant with a heart. We aim to make personal finance easy, fun and accessible to everyone, while having positive impact on our communities and the environment.
Our vision: to transform the economy into a force for good. We believe you can do well AND do good. You don't have to give up purpose for profit. We share ideas for growing your wealth while helping People and Planet.
1. See all of your ACCOUNTS in one place (e.g. checking, savings, credit cards, investments, loans, mortgages, and more).
2. Access a NEWS FEED of friendly hints based on your spending and saving habits. Get notified when:
*subscriptions are coming up
*balances are low (you set the amount)
*transactions come in above a certain amount
*credit utilization might impact your credit score
*your bank or credit card charges you a fee
…and much more
3. See if you are SHOPPING AND BANKING with your values. Social responsibility scores. People, Planet and Overall WellWallet scores on over 8,000 merchants and financial institutions.
4. ASK A MONEY MENTOR. In-app purchase subscription option. Upgrade to WellWallet Impact: Ask a Money Mentor. Chat with a true fiduciary who has your financial interest in mind. Chat with certified financial planners, certified public accountants or accredited financial planners.
Ask A Money Mentor monthly subscription available for $9.99 (renews monthly). Annual subscription available for $89.99 (25% discount) and renews annually. Cancel subscription any time. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period by going to your iOS Account Settings after purchase. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account. Any unused portion of free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
5. REPORTS that illustrate your historical money moves. Includes helpful charts and transaction lists.
6. Inspiring CONTENT that speaks to your heart and your wallet. For example, if your bank is charging you fees, we share options for banking with institutions such as green banks that charge zero fees and are helping our planet. We also share inspirational stories from heart-driven leaders who are changing the world, as well as from real people as they navigate their personal money journeys.
7. Customized NOTIFICATIONS. You decide how and when we notify you. Push, Email and/or SMS notifications.
8. SECURITY: same strong 256-bit encryption used by banks. All connections to our website are SSL. We never store or see your bank account credentials. All data transfers are encrypted. Enable TouchID/FaceID and passcode. See our FAQ for additional details: https://www.wellwallet.com/faq
9. Support: in-app chat, in-app feedback and email support.
10. Data Disguise: show the app to your friends and family, while hiding your financial data.
Terms and Conditions: https://magazine.wellwallet.com/terms-conditions/
1. In-app purchase: upgrade to WellWallet Impact - Ask a Money Mentor. Chat with a fiduciary who has your (and only your) financial interests in mind.
2. Reports show you where your money went. Includes helpful charts and transaction lists.
3. Badge notifications.
4. Performance enhancements.
5. Data Disguise. Show the app to your friends while hiding your financial data.
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent app and so easy to use! Manage all your accounts in one place plus have a assistant that helps you keep your money where your mouth is, but only if you want to!
Helps to keep my finances organized. Best offering out there!
Great financial assistant with a purpose
Keeps track of your finances, tells you about upcoming subscriptions, suggests ideas for making money. Good content on conscious commerce and ways we can help the planet.
- Well Wallet, PBC
- 71.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Well Wallet PBC
- In-App Purchases
- Ask a Money Mentor (monthly) $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.