Get Involved Now!
Welo is a free app designed to separate mobile action messages from all the other noise you receive on your phone while keeping your identity 100% private. Through Welo, you receive calls to action and other messages from groups, causes, and campaigns you follow. Stop mixing important action messages with all the other messages in your inbox or texting apps.
Welo is something new in today’s crowded media world: a 100% action and message delivery app. We care about your time -- there’s no commenting, trolling, bots, or feuds! And we care about your privacy -- we don’t sell your email address or phone number to anyone.
Unlike other delivery platforms, Welo takes a novel approach to generate action when you follow a group and keep notifications turned on. When a Welo notification arrives, actions to take are embedded right in the notification. With one click, you can launch apps to dial phone numbers, add calendar events, locate events, etc. If you choose to clear the notification, it stays in the Welo app so that you can interact with it later. And You can always enter the Welo app to read a longer version of the message.
Don't want notifications from a group? Turn them off. You can still see all messages in your Welo feed any time you want.
Examples of some types of messages you can receive from groups:
• Reminders about organizational events coming up such as town halls, planning meetings, rallies, or fundraisers. These could then include links to locate the event on a map, add it to calendars, or get tickets.
• Calls to action to call elected officials about an important legislative event. These could include links to dial legislator’s office phone number, or talking points on what to say.
• Campaign updates, such as hitting a fundraising goal or the status of legislative fights, including links to make a donation or share news.
• Thank you's or shoutouts to community all-stars that go above and beyond for the organization and the community, including photos.
• Reminders of key election deadlines or information, such as voter registration deadlines, early voting hours, including links to election or registration websites, or map locations of polling locations.
Features for Welo Users:
• Free. The Welo app is 100% free to use.
• Stay in the know. Follow your favorite groups through Welo and receive messages and notifications when they need you to take action.
• Take action right from your phone. Calls to action launch apps on your phone. Calls, locations, events, links, etc.
• Privacy Guaranteed. We don't share your email or phone number with groups you follow or anyone (unless you tell us to).
• No ads.
• Easy. See everything in your home feed or visit each group’s page.
• Immediate Engagement. Every group has its own page, where users see previous posts.
• No Clutter. Only get messages from groups you care about. No more weeding through junk, work and personal all together.
• Bookmark it. Bookmark favorite or important messages to find them later.
• Share it. Easily share messages via email, facebook or twitter.
• See what counts. Keeps important alerts out of your busy social media feeds.
• No limits. Messages can be any length.
• Messages arrive. Never worry about messages you want ending up in spam folders
• Rich text and images. Rich text and images in messages.
• Discover new groups. Lots to tackle. Find new ways to get involved.
Lots more planned! Donations, polling, event management…
- Engaged World Technologies, Inc.
- 48.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Engaged World Technologies, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.