Welzen Vintage: Meditate and relax with guided mindfulness meditations to reduce stress and axiety
By Welzen LLC.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A curated selection of 15 mindfulness guided meditations for self-improvement and relaxation, from the very first version of the Welzen app. Remastered and re-edited for sound quality. Each track is 10 minutes long and features meditations and visualizations with a soothing female voice and relaxing music.
FEATURED MEDITATIONS AND VISUALIZATIONS
* Accepting Changes - Is all about helping you be okay with what life throws at you and embracing new things
* Erasing the Need of Control - Sometimes the need to be in control can create anxiety, this meditation helps you to let go of that anxiety and the need of being in control
* Happiness - Learn to unwind from your emotions and achieve a new state of contentment
*Abundance - Recognize what stands in the way of achieving more, being happier, and improve your mental state
* Body Scan - Connect with your body, learn how you reflect emotions as physical sensations and consciously release overwhelming thoughts
* Here and Now - Learn to focus in the present moment, and relieve anxiety by letting go of the past and quit thinking about the future
* Enhancing Patience - Overcome frustrations, focus on the moment and start to accept the course of things with a better attitude
* Forgiving - Look deep inside and start to move away from pain, frustration, bad memories, and finally forgive and live happier
* Letting Go - Learn to let go of things, memories, and situations. Live calmer and happier
* Gratitude -Boost your mood by acknowledging the things you have in your life and relieve feeling of sadness, judgement, jealousy and negativity
* Stress Free - Learn to manage stress through meditation and get to a more relaxed state
* Deep Relaxation - Disconnect from worries and feel calmer by learning to shift your attention to your inner self and breathing patterns
* Deep Sleep - Take a vacation with this visualization and decompress from all stress, emotions, and agitation from your day
* Making Peace with Fears - Embark on a journey of self discovery, acceptance and finally overcome your fears
* Look Deep Inside - Know yourself better, re-center your awareness to your deepest feelings and disengage from overwhelming emotions or thoughts
BENEFITS OF MINDFULNESS MEDITATIONS
Mindfulness has proven to increase and decrease certain areas of the brain for optimal function. It helps with emotions regulation, decreases stress and anxiety, increases attention and memory, and it leads people to a happier and more compassionate life.
BENEFITS OF MINDFULNESS VISUALIZATIONS
There are amazing physical and mental health benefits from mindfulness visualizations such as boosted immunity, depression management, decreasing stress and anxiety, insomnia relief, and alleviating chronic pain or health conditions.
THE SCIENCE OF MINDFULNESS
Mindfulness meditation has proven to increase and decrease certain areas of the brain for optimal function. It increases neurons and connections in the prefrontal cortex, responsible for emotion regulation, the right anterior insula, associated with attention and awareness, the left hippocampus responsible for learning & memory, and the temporoparietal junction, related to perspective, empathy and compassion. It also shrinks the amygdala, the “fight or flight” part of the brain associated to anxiety, fear and stress.
HEAR IT FROM OUR USERS
Start my morning off RIGHT!!! by vaioAcqua. - This app changed the way I lead my day and the way I wake up in the morning! It's made me think differently of the way I think and feel about my surroundings and myself! Love the app and can't wait for more!!!!
Great app! by BeingMANUTD. - This is a one of the better apps for mindfulness and meditation. The guided narrations are peaceful and calm.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Released: Sep 09, 2016
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 27.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Welzen LLC.
- © Welzen LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.