Because they are people who do not use household ledger very often, we have analyzed people who do not use it. While it is good to manage perfectly all things in the real world, it is still difficult for the system to automatically do that. As such, people have to directly and manually manage and adjust it.
That is why people think that maintaining a housekeeping book is very difficult and cumbersome. We made this for such users.
Do not think that complex functions are difficult. Gradually start maintaining a housekeeping book with Weple Money. We can also do it. We will cheer you on.
We hope that a small change will come your way with Weple Money.
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
First time use
I downloaded it for the new year and just needed something new to track my expenditures. I have been using moneybook and here is my first impression:
1) The interface is descent. You can make your own category and do like how you can add a sub category. Some other budget planning apps does not allow you to do that.
2) It is simple to use. I will be honest that there are other apps that is more advance and has more feature. To me its confusing as hell. This app does what it needs to do.
3) I like how you can separate and indicate which credit card you use for payment.
4) The information on summary charts is simple and easy to understand.
1) I wish you can have more icons and able to switch background color of icons. This way I can keep my main and sub items matching color.
2) The sorting of the categories need to be improve. You can tabulate by frequency of use but would be better to allow alphabetical also.
3) This is minor but why can’t you delete a category? If I am not using 1 category, I’d like to be able to delete just for simplicity.
All in all its a great app for budgeting. I will keep using to get more familiar with the app and also been trying another for comparison.
Love it but....
I love this app and it’s functionality but a little disappointed that there isn’t an iPad version only mobile. I hope to see it expand to the iPad versions. Also, having the option to repeat expenses instead of manually inputting them. Keep up the great work and will be looking forward for newer updates and a vamped up image on icons.
Need to update
I love this app and I've been using it for quite some time. But I haven't been able to use this app since yesterday - after I upgraded my ios to 11.0.1, I cannot see the keyboard when I want to enter the spending.
Can you please fix this as soon as possible?? I really want to continue using this app.
- Park Hankyu
- 81.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © BumbleBee Communications.
- In-App Purchases
- Weple Money Pro $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.