wepul is an app that shows you all the weird & wonderful tips, tricks & skills that your neighbours can teach. So next time you're bored at home, sat watching the same nonsense on TV; you can open the app and see who on your street or building is teaching that evening. You never know what you'll learn.
Better still, you can browse a cornucopia of peculiar listings, from hula-hooping to Himalayan yodelling. From beginner's Arabic to mastering arancini. From spelunking in sparsely-lit spaces to spoon-whittling spruce in spandex. Ok... we'll stop.
Better still(er), when you book-up to "learn Stairway to Heaven" on the guitar, you don't spend the first 5 months covering the fundamentals of finger placement. All lessons are "micro-lessons" so if the lesson says "learn Stairway to Heaven", you'll learn it THAT LESSON. All lessons are one-off and are only 30 minutes to 3 hours.
Even more loads betterer, if you have a hobby, passion or something weird only you can do, you can now teach it to those that live around you. Either for free, or for a few bucks/quid/dirhams/doubloons (delete as appropriate).
Numerous scientific(ish) studies have found wepul helps you:
• spend less time on the couch watching boring TV
• stimulate your body and mind by doing fun new things outside your comfort zone
• build tighter communities by enabling us to all meet our neighbours
• improve your ability to conjure the Patronus Charm (this is coming in the next version)
We really hope you give wepul a try :)
- NEW FEATURE: Rather than searching for skills we already have, you can now request skills we don't currently have on the app
- DESIGN ENHANCEMENT: The page where you see all the different listing on the app has had a bit of an overhaul
Want to see your suggestions in this list? We would too. Send along any feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll take a look.
Ratings and Reviews
This app is really cool a good way to find people to help you
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.